When someone clicks Share below your post, they aren’t able to share your photos, videos or status updates through Facebook with people who weren’t in the audience you originally selected to share with. … To share the video with your friends too, he will have to change the privacy of the video to Public.
How do I share a saved video on Facebook?
To share the things you’ve saved:
- Go to Facebook.com/saved or click “Saved” in the left menu of your homepage.
- Click a saved category at the top or click a saved item to view it.
- Click share.
Can you post a saved video on Facebook?
Now, to upload a video to Facebook, follow these steps: Choose Add Photo/Video in the Share box at the top of your Home page or Timeline. Options for adding photos and videos to Facebook appear. Click Upload Photos/Video.
Can I share a saved post on Facebook?
Share a Saved Item
To share content directly from your saved items list, simply click the Share button next to the item you want to share and create your post. This option is handy if you’ve saved valuable content with the intention to share it to a page or group you manage.
How do I download a private Facebook video?
- Navigate to fbdown.net/private-downloader.php in your web browser.
- In a new tab, log into Facebook and go to the page of the video you want to download.
- If you’re using Windows, press Ctrl + U. If you’re using a Mac, press Command + Option + U. …
- Copy the source code into the box on FBDown.net.
- Click Download.
How do I share a video to a Facebook group?
To share photos or videos with a group:
- From your News Feed, click Groups in the left menu and select your group. If you can’t see Groups, click See more.
- Click Photo/Video at the top of the group.
- Choose a photo or video from your computer, then click Post.
Where is saved post in Facebook?
To view the things you’ve saved: Go to facebook.com/saved. Click a saved category in the left menu or click a saved item to view it.
What is the difference between share now and share to News Feed?
You have always been able to hide posts from your Facebook page after the fact, but now Facebook lets you post to the News Feed without the items ever touching your Timeline. … When sharing, you still have the same options to share to your own Timeline, a friend’s Timeline or in a group or event.
What happens when you share someone else’s post on Facebook?
Facebook Help Team
If you share a post you see onto your friend’s Timeline, it will only appear on your friend’s Timeline, not on your own. However, you can also share a post you see onto your own Timeline for all of your Facebook friends to see.
Is it legal to download facebook videos?
No. every creative content on Facebook or any other social media comes with a copyright of the owner. If you share that content on your feed to keep it, it won’t harm the copyright issue. But downloading the video without permission and legal access is illegal copyright infringement.
Can you download someone else’s Facebook video?
Download video from somebody else’s feed
You will often see a Facebook live video on somebody else’s feed and want to save it for later. … You just drop the URL of the video into the search box and hit the ‘Download’ button. The video will now download to your computer.
How do I download private videos?
How to Download Private YouTube Videos
- Launch 4K Video Downloader.
- Click Tools > Preferences at the menu bar.
- Click Log In.
- Log into your YouTube account in the opened window.
- Copy the link of the private YouTube video you want to download. …
- Click Paste Link within 4K Video Downloader.
- Select format and quality.