Why can’t I remove primary email on Facebook?
It sounds like some of you are having trouble updating your primary email address. First, you’ll want to go to your General Account Settings. If the email address you want to use isn’t currently listed there, you’ll need to click “Add another email” to add it before you can choose it as your primary email address.
How do I remove my primary email from Facebook?
Here’s what you need to do:
- Open Facebook.
- Tap on the arrow on the upper right corner.
- Click on “Settings and Privacy” and click “Settings.”
- Click “Contact” in the general tab.
- Once you can see all email addresses connected to your account, click “Remove” next to the email address that you no longer want to use.
How do I change my primary email address in Facebook?
Facebook Help Team
- Go to the Account Settings page from the drop-down menu at the top of any Facebook page.
- Click the Email section.
- Click Add another email and enter your new email address.
- Enter your password and save your changes.
How do I remove my primary Gmail account from Facebook?
Click on Account and then on Account Setting under the Context Menu. Locate Email under the Settings tab (which is the default tab) and click the Change link on the right of the preference. Your primary email address is listed on that screen.
How do I remove my primary email from Facebook 2021?
How to Change the Primary Email on Facebook
- Open your internet browser and go straight to Facebook.
- Log in with your current email address.
- Locate the arrow icon at the top right corner on the Menu.
- From the drop-down list of options, click on Settings & Privacy.
- Click on Settings on the new list of options, which will take you to a separate page.
How can I remove my email from Facebook?
To remove an email address:
- Tap. in the top right of Facebook.
- Scroll down and tap Settings & Privacy, then tap Settings.
- In the Account Settings section, tap Personal Information, then tap Contact Info.
- Tap Remove below the email address you’d like to remove. …
- You may be asked to re-enter your Facebook password.
How do I change my primary email account?
- Step 1: Check if you can change it. On your Android phone or tablet, open your device’s Settings app Google. Manage your Google Account. At the top, tap Personal info. …
- Step 2: Change it. Next to your email address, select Edit . Enter the new email address for your account.
How do I delete my primary email?
Go the main Gmail page, and log in to your account. Click on the drop-down arrow next to the profile picture, and select “Account.” Click “Edit” next to “Email Addresses,” and then click “Remove” to delete the alternate email address that you plan to use as the new primary username if necessary.
Why is my email address disabled on Facebook?
Facebook may disable your account if you’ve used it in a way that violates their terms and standards. This includes using a fake name, impersonating someone, sending spam messages, and harassing other users.
How do I change my email and password?
Change your password
- Open your Google Account. You might need to sign in.
- Under “Security,” select Signing in to Google.
- Choose Password. You might need to sign in again.
- Enter your new password, then select Change Password.
How do I erase an email account?
How to delete a Gmail account
- Sign into your Gmail account on Google.com.
- Click the grid icon in the upper right-hand corner and select “Account.”
- Under the “Account preferences” section click “Delete your account or services.”
- Select “Delete products.”
- Enter your password.