Facebook noted that they are removing the ‘hide from timeline’ feature as part of their commitment to increasing transparency for Pages. There have been some other ‘transparency’ updates that have taken place (which I will explain in a different blog post).
How do I hide my timeline on Facebook 2020?
Once you’ve opened your page, scroll through your personal timeline until you find a post that you want to hide. Click or tap the three dots in the upper right corner of the post. Skim past the editing options, and select Hide From Timeline.
Did Facebook remove Hide from Timeline?
Well, we have some bad news for you, Facebook has decided to get rid of this option from business pages. Yes, the social media behemoth has decided to remove the “Hide from Timeline” feature from business pages.
Where is the Hide from Timeline option on Facebook?
After your posts load, tap the Filters option in the top menu bar. In the bottom menu that appears, choose Categories. Select Logged Actions and Other Activity. Tap Hidden from timeline.
How do I hide posts on my Facebook page?
Hiding a Post
- Open your Facebook page. Hover the mouse over the post to make the pencil icon appear in the top right corner.
- Click the pencil icon to make a drop-down menu appear.
- Click the “Hide from Timeline” option to hide the post.
When you hide a post on Facebook Does the person know?
If you hide a post from your Timeline, your friend will not be notified that you hid the post.
How do I stop someone seeing my posts on Facebook without blocking them?
Facebook Help Team
- Go to their Profile.
- Hover over Friends at the top of their profile.
- Click Add to another list.
- Click Restricted.
How do I hide transparency on Facebook 2020?
To hide Confirmed Page Owners or Confirmed Page Partners:
- From your News Feed, click Pages in the left menu.
- Go to your Page, then click Settings in the top right corner.
- Click Page Transparency in the bottom left menu.
- Click next to Show Confirmed Page Owner to turn it off.
How do I hide all posts on Facebook 2020?
For example, to select all posts from the months of January to March, you need to click the “Select All” option for each month. Once you’ve selected all the posts you want, click NEXT and select “Hide Posts” then click “Done”. That’s it!
How do I hide posts from my timeline?
To hide a post from your Timeline, click or tap the downward facing arrow next to it and select the Hide from Timeline. Click or tap Hide and the post will be hidden from your Timeline. It’ll still appear elsewhere on Facebook, just not on your profile’s Timeline.
Why can’t I hide a post on my Facebook page?
– Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.
How do I hide everything on my Facebook?
How Do I ‘Hide’ My Personal Facebook Account?
- Login to your Facebook profile, and click the arrow in the upper right corner of the Facebook page. Then, click “Settings”.
- In the menu on the left, click “Privacy”. …
- Under the “Your Activity” section, edit “Who can see your future posts?” and change it to “Only me”.
How do I make hidden posts visible on Facebook?
You can unhide posts that you’ve hidden from your Timeline in your Activity Log:
- Go to your profile and click “View Activity Log”
- Click “Posts you’ve hidden” on the left side. …
- Use the years on the right to help you navigate your Activity Log.