Check the Do Not Disturb. If Do Not Disturb option is enabled on your iPhone, then this can be the reason why you are not receiving your Facebook app notification. … You can check by opening the “Settings” app and then, tap on the “Do Not Disturb”. After that, check if it is enabled, then disable it.
Why is notifications on Facebook not working?
– Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.
How do I fix Facebook notifications on my iPhone?
Turn Facebook Notifications Off and On
- Go to Settings >Notifications.
- Tap Facebook.
- Toggle off Allow Notifications.
- Wait 20-30 seconds.
- Toggle Allow Notifications back on. Select your alert options including show on Lock Screen, Notification Center, and Banners. Turn on Sounds and Badges, if desired.
How do I fix Facebook notifications?
Go to Menu > Settings and scroll down to the list of installed apps. Tap on Facebook and then select Push Notifications. Toggle the slider next to Messages to enable it (it should be set to ON). Repeat this step for any other type of notification that you might want such as Friend Requests, Comments or Wall Posts.
Why are my notifications not working?
Go to Settings > Sound & Notification > App Notifications. Select the app, and make sure that Notifications are turned on and set to Normal. Make sure that Do Not Disturb is turned off.
Why can’t I click on my notifications on Iphone?
Go to Settings > Notifications, select the app, and make sure that Allow Notifications is on. If you have notifications turned on for an app but you’re not receiving alerts, you might not have Banners selected.
Where did my notifications go on Facebook?
Open Menu and tapo on Settings. Open the list of apps running on your device and tap on Facebook app. Select Push Notifications option and slide the toggle next to Messages to ON. Do the same with each notification type (Comments, Wall Posts, Friend Requests, etc.)
What happens if I turn off push notifications on Facebook?
It will pause notifications from within the app, like those obnoxious Facebook Watch badges, and on a system level, so you won’t see numbered badges on iOS either. “As we all adjust to new routines and staying home, setting boundaries for how you spend your time online can be helpful.
How do I fix my notifications on my iPhone?
Make sure you have notifications turned on
- Open your Settings app.
- Find and select “Notifications.”
- At the top of the new menu, tap the Show Previews tab. …
- To make sure notifications are turned on for a specific app, go back into the Notifications menu.
How do I get notifications back on my iPhone?
To turn this back on, go to Settings > Notifications, select the app and tap Allow Notifications.
How do you reset notification settings on iPhone?
Change notification settings on iPhone
- Go to Settings > Notifications.
- To choose when you want most notification previews to appear, tap Show Previews, then select an option—Always, When Unlocked, or Never. …
- Tap Back, tap an app below Notification Style, then turn Allow Notifications on or off.