How do I prevent someone from posting on my Facebook page?
How do I stop people from posting on my profile on Facebook?
- Click in the top right of Facebook.
- Select Settings & Privacy, then click Settings.
- In the left column, click Profile and Tagging.
- Look for the setting Who can post on your profile? and click Edit to the far right.
- Click the dropdown menu and select Only Me.
Who can post on my FB page?
How do I control what visitors can post on my Page?
- Click Settings at the top of your Page.
- From General, click Visitor Posts.
- Select Allow visitors to the Page to publish posts or Disable posts by other people on the Page. If you allow visitors to publish posts, you can choose to: Allow photo and video posts. …
- Click Save Changes.
Who can post on your timeline?
Stop others from posting to your timeline
On the left, choose Timeline and Tagging, then you’ll see an option labeled “Who can post on your timeline?” If you change this setting to “Only Me,” no one will be able to write on your wall unless you toggle it back to “Friends.”
Why can’t friends post on my Facebook page?
Find the “Timeline and Tagging” section and click the “Edit Settings” link. In the pop-up window that appears, look at the first setting—the one labeled “Who can post on your timeline.” Is it set to “No One”? If so, that’s the culprit. Click the drop-down menu, select “Friends,” then click the blue “Done” button.
How do you stop someone from posting pictures of you on Facebook?
Go to your Page. Click Settings at the top of your Page. From General, click Visitor Posts. Select Allow visitors to the Page to publish posts, and then click to uncheck the box next to Allow photo and video posts.
How can I private my Facebook account?
To get to the Facebook Privacy Settings and Tools screen:
- Select the arrow in the upper-right corner of any Facebook screen.
- Select Settings & Privacy in the drop-down menu.
- Choose Settings.
- Select Privacy in the left pane.
- The first item listed is Who can see your future posts. …
- Select Close to save the change.
Should I allow visitor posts on Facebook page?
You want people to like and comment on your posts. And, having visitors put posts on your page is an indication that people are paying attention to you and are interested in what you’re doing. Yay, that’s the goal. The easier it is for people to post, the more likely they are to do so.
Why does my Facebook page not show visitors?
When a visitor posts to your Facebook Page, it does not show up in the main feed the same way as your own postings do. Instead, it is hidden within your Facebook “posts page.” Which means, visitors to your page cannot easily view posts on your Facebook page made by visitors.
How do I approve a post on my Facebook page?
To get to your Timeline Review:
- Click in the top right of Facebook.
- Select Settings & Privacy, then click Activity Log.
- In the left column, click Timeline, Photo and Tag Review.
- Click Review Posts You’re Tagged In.
- Click Add to Profile next to an individual post to approve it, or click Hide to ignore it.
Why isn’t a post appearing on my timeline?
Posts by your friends will not appear on Timeline if: They are currently on your Timeline hidden list. You are (or were) blocked by them. Their Share settings for Timeline are set to Excluded.
What is the difference between timeline and newsfeed on Facebook?
The newsfeed is a stream of your friends Facebook activities. Your wall (aka Timeline) is your own list of activities you have carried out on Facebook.
Why is a tagged photo not on my timeline?
You may have turned on your Timeline review, which means that the posts you’ve tagged will not appear in your Timeline right away, but will be reviewed first by you.
How do I change my tag settings on Facebook?
To change this setting, click Edit on the right side of the page and use the drop-down menu that appears to select who is added to the audience of a post you’re tagged in. There are only three options for this setting: Friends, Only Me, and Custom.
How do you unlock posts on Facebook?
How to Unlock My Posts on Facebook
- Log in to your Facebook profile. Click your name in the top, left corner of the Facebook profile page to visit your profile.
- Scroll down through your status updates to locate the one you want to make public. …
- Delete your private status update and re-post it as public.
How do I write on Facebook Timeline?
To post something on a friend’s timeline:
- Type the person’s name in the search bar at the top of your page.
- Click the box that says Write something to [Name]… and choose from the options.
- Click Post.