Click your profile picture in the top right of Facebook. Click Photos, then click Albums. Click the album you’d like to view.
How do I view my albums on Facebook?
- Log in to your Facebook account and then navigate to your business page.
- Click the “Photos” link under the page’s cover photo to go to the Photos section of your page.
- Click “Albums” to view all the albums and then click the album that you want to open.
Why can’t I find my albums on Facebook?
– Uninstall and reinstall the app; – Log into Facebook and try again. Also, make sure that you’re connected to a safe Wi-Fi network and that the connection is stable. If it isn’t, try again when you have a better connection.
Did Facebook Get Rid of photo albums?
Facebook is going to delete this private photo album from your profile. … Earlier this year, these images were moved to Moments, an app from Facebook that allows you to organize and privately share your photos from your phone.
Where are my photos in Facebook?
How do I see my old profile or cover photos on Facebook?
- Click your profile picture in the top right of Facebook.
- Click Photos.
- Click Albums.
- Click Profile Pictures or Cover Photos.
How do I view my photo albums on Facebook app?
in the top right of Facebook, then tap your name. Scroll down and tap Photos. Tap the album you’d like to view.
How do I view my Facebook photo albums on my Iphone?
At the top where it has photo tools, uploads, etc, slide it to the left. You should see albums.
Why can’t I see photos on Facebook anymore?
If you can’t see photos on Facebook and you’re seeing black boxes, empty boxes or broken images instead, you can try a different browser or update your current browser. If that doesn’t help, please use the “Report a Problem” link on your account to let us know more about what you’re seeing.
Why can’t I access my photos on Facebook?
1- You can try clearing your cache and temporary data. You can do this from your web browser’s settings or preferences. … 2- If this doesn’t solve your issue, it may be because you’re using third-party browser extensions. We recommend disabling these add-ons before accessing the site again.
Why can’t I see photos on Facebook 2020?
– Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.
Where are my photos on Facebook App 2020?
Part 1. Where Are My Photos in Facebook?
- Tap the three horizontal lines at the top-right corner and tap on your profile.
- Scroll down on your profile and tap the Photos option.
- You will see all your Facebook photos.