Your timeline is where you can see your posts or posts you’ve been tagged in displayed by date. Your timeline is also part of your profile. You can navigate to your Timeline by clicking on your name at the top of your Facebook home page.
What is FB timeline?
Your Facebook Timeline is what your friends look at to get a sense of your life, and it’s also where they leave public messages for you. In this way, your friends’ posts become part of your history (just like in real life). … When friends visit your Timeline, they’ll also see a version of the Share box that you see.
How do I view my timeline?
See your travels
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Maps app .
- Tap your profile picture or initial Your Timeline .
- To see another day or month, tap Show calendar. swipe left or right and tap a day.
How do I see all posts on my timeline?
Facebook Help Team
- Go to your profile.
- Click “view activity log”
- On the left side click “your posts” or “posts by others”
- You can use the years on the right to navigate for older posts.
Why has my timeline disappeared on Facebook?
If your post disappears, click on Activity log, then try to find your post by date. If your posts show in activity log, you will find a circle right side of your activity. Now from circle select “Allow on Timeline” and change visibility option.
What is the difference between Facebook timeline and newsfeed?
The newsfeed is a stream of your friends Facebook activities. Your wall (aka Timeline) is your own list of activities you have carried out on Facebook.
Is my timeline on Facebook public?
By default, your Facebook Timeline and all of your information is public. But if you’re willing to navigate through Facebook’s maze of privacy settings, you can hide almost all of your Timeline to everyone but your friends.
Can you search Facebook Timeline by year?
To jump to a certain year, simply click the drop down menu under “Recent”. You can now immediately go to a specific year to search someone’s posts. From there, you can drill down a little further and even jump to an exact date and year.
Why can’t I see my timeline on Google Maps?
If Google maps timeline is not working, the first thing is to check if Location History is enabled on your phone. … Follow the steps below to check and re-enable Location History on your phone. Open your device’s Settings and tap. Click Google Location History, then select your primary account.
How can I see my Facebook activity?
To view your activity log:
- Tap. in the bottom right of Facebook, then tap your name.
- Tap. below your profile picture, then tap Activity Log.
- Tap Category at the top of your activity log to review activities like: Things you’ve posted. Posts you’ve hidden from your profile.
Why can’t I see everything on my timeline?
– Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.
Why isn’t a post appearing on my timeline?
Posts by your friends will not appear on Timeline if: They are currently on your Timeline hidden list. You are (or were) blocked by them. Their Share settings for Timeline are set to Excluded.
Why am I only seeing a few posts on Facebook?
The reason you can’t see friends’ status on Facebook is because of an algorithm Facebook uses to cut down the “noise” on your profile. This algorithm looks at which friends you’ve had the most interactions with, and then only shows you posts from those people.
How do I unhide something on my Facebook timeline?
You can unhide posts that you’ve hidden from your Timeline in your Activity Log:
- Go to your profile and click “View Activity Log”
- Click “Posts you’ve hidden” on the left side. …
- Use the years on the right to help you navigate your Activity Log.
What happened to my Facebook post?
Considerations. Once a post is deleted from Facebook, it is gone forever. At the time of publication, there is no way to restore a deleted post, even if you removed it yourself. If the post is missing from another user’s profile, consider contacting her to ask if and why she deleted it.
How can I get my Facebook timeline back?
1 – Log into your Facebook account and click on your name to visit your Timeline page. 2 – Click the Activity Log button located in the bottom-right corner of your cover photo. 3 – Click the Hidden From Timeline link over in the left-hand column.