The “Download” button will go from “Downloading” to “Downloaded.” From there, you can tap on “Downloaded” to jump right to the “Library” tab in YouTube or exit the video and tap on the “Library” tab itself. In that page, you’ll see your downloaded videos under the Available offline section.
Where do YouTube videos download to on iPhone?
To view videos or playlists that have been downloaded, tap Downloads in the Library tab of the YouTube mobile app. You can remove videos you’ve downloaded in two ways. Tap Download below the video you’d like to remove. Select Delete.
Where are my downloaded YouTube videos stored?
You can find all your downloads in the Downloads tab. To view your downloaded videos, you must be signed in to YouTube Go with the same Google Account you used when you first downloaded them. You can also view downloaded videos in your device gallery or file manager.
Where can I find downloaded videos on my iPhone?
Where do you find downloaded videos on iPhone or iPad?
- Go to Settings app > Safari > Downloads.
- Select the location you want from the list.
How can I download YouTube videos to my iPhone camera roll 2020?
It will denote that a video is getting downloaded from YouTube. As of now, the video will only be stored in the app folder. If you wish to save it to your phone’s camera roll, then go to the saved video section and click on the information (“i”) icon. From here, just tap on the option of “Save to camera roll”.
Where are my saved videos?
To find the video in the storage of the mobile device, please open: My Files > Device Storage or SD Card >Android>data > com. swivl. android > files >Movies > Select the video.
In which folder YouTube offline videos are saved?
Even if you have one offline video stored in your phone you can find more than one . exo file under Internal Storage/Android/data/com.youtube.com directory. They are nothing but the encrypted exo files that can only be opened through the Youtube App.
Where are my downloaded videos?
How to find downloads on your Android device
- Open the Android app drawer by swiping up from the bottom of the screen.
- Look for the My Files (or File Manager) icon and tap it. …
- Inside the My Files app, tap “Downloads.”
Where do I find Safari downloads on my iPhone?
You can tap on the “Downloads” tab to view all downloads. Tap on the “Files” button from the bottom-left corner to switch to the file manager. From here, tap on the “Downloads” folder to see your downloaded file. You can tap on the download to preview it in the app.
Where do I find files on my iPhone?
You’ll find the Files app on the second home screen, by default.
- Tap the Files icon to open the app.
- On the Browse screen: …
- Once in a source, you may tap files to open or preview them, and you may tap folders to open them and view their contents.
How can I download YouTube videos to my iPhone 2021?
How to Download YouTube Videos and Music Files Using YouTube Premium Subscription
- Download and Open the YouTube app on your iPhone.
- Search and Go to the desired video to Download.
- Press the “Download” button located under the video.
- Select the folder where to download the video.
- Wait for the video to load and it’s done.
Which app is best for downloading YouTube videos iPhone?
Apps for iPhone and iPad
- #1. Cloud video player pro – Play Videos from Cloud. …
- #2. Video Downloader Free – Free Video Downloader and MP4 Player. …
- #3. MyMedia. …
- #4. iDownloader – Download Manager. …
- #6. Video downloader. …
- #7. Best Video Downloader. …
- #8. Video Downloader Pro. …
- #9. Free Video Downloader.
How do I convert YouTube videos to my iPhone?
Therefore, without the need for installing any app, you can follow these steps to convert YouTube videos to MP3 on an iPhone:
- Step 1: Get the YouTube link to the video. …
- Step 2: Enter the URL of the video on Snappea Online. …
- Step 3: Save MP3 from YouTube to iPhone.