To see a Page’s rating, go to the Page by clicking its name in your News Feed or searching for it, then click Recommendations or Reviews in the left menu.
Why can’t I see my Facebook page reviews?
Once Birdeye is integrated with your Facebook page, it enables a custom ‘Reviews’ tab with all the reviews aggregated within your account. However, in some cases, the custom ‘Reviews’ tab along with the review feed may not be visible. This is due to recent changes made by Facebook on its APIs.
Where has Facebook reviews gone?
Reviews will now be Recommendations
- The “Review” tab of business Pages is completely being replaced by the “Recommendations” tab. …
- The designated Star Ratings you’re used to – those are also disappearing. …
- Recommendations will be required to be at least 25 characters long. …
- Recommendations can include uploaded images.
How do I turn on reviews on Facebook 2020?
Go to your Page. Click Page Settings in the bottom left of your Page. Click Templates and Tabs in the left menu. Click to the right of Reviews to turn the tab on or off.
How do I accept reviews on my Facebook page?
How to Enable Reviews on Your Facebook Business Page
- Go to your company’s Facebook page in Facebook Business Manager.
- On the white bar at the top of the page, in the upper right-hand corner, click Settings.
- In the main list, click Reviews.
- Select Allow visitors to review this Page, then Save Changes.
Why do I not have a rating on Facebook?
A Page’s rating is based on multiple sources, such as the reviews and recommendations that people share about business Pages on Facebook. Only Pages that allow recommendations may show a rating, and a Page may not have a rating if it hasn’t received enough recommendations.
How many reviews do you need on Facebook to get a rating?
How Facebook Recommendations Work. Depending on which option (“yes” or “no”) reviewers choose, they’re asked to then provide information about what they did or did not like. Facebook requires reviewers to write at least 25 characters in order to post their review – no writing = no recommendation.
Who can see my reviews on Facebook?
Only if you share your review to your feed. Bear in mind however that it will be visible on your profile page under the ‘about’ section and to anyone viewing the review section of the business page. Someone has to share it, or you can share it yourself.
How do I see recommendations on Facebook?
How do I see insights about my Facebook Page’s recommendations?
- From your News Feed, click Pages in the left menu.
- Go to your Page.
- Click Insights in the left menu.
- Click Reach on the left, then scroll down to Recommendations.
How do I get recommendations on Facebook?
To ask for recommendations on Facebook:
- Click What’s on your mind, [Name]? at the top of your News Feed.
- Click then scroll down and click Ask for Recommendations.
- Select the city where you’re looking for recommendations.
- Click What are you looking for?
How do I enable reviews on my Facebook business page?
How To Enable Reviews On Your Facebook Business Page
- Step #1: Log in to your Facebook Business page.
- Step #2: Click on the “Settings” tab.
- Step #3: Navigate to “Templates and Tabs”
- Step #4: Enable Reviews through the slider.
How do you remove reviews from your Facebook page?
Here’s how you hide, or remove Facebook Reviews from your Facebook Page step-by-step:
- Go to Settings on your Page.
- Click Edit Page.
- Scroll down until you find Reviews.
- Choose the Settings option (to the right of Reviews)
- Turn Reviews off.
- Click Save.