How do I comment as my business page on Facebook?
How to comment as a page on Facebook
- Log into Facebook in a browser and go to the post you want to comment on.
- Next to the comment button, you’ll see your profile icon with a little dropdown arrow next to it. Click on it.
- Select the name of the page you want to comment as from the dropdown menu, then make your comment.
How do I reply from my business page on Facebook?
To like or comment on another Page’s post as your Page:
- From your News Feed, click Pages in the left menu.
- Go to the Page post you want to like or comment on.
- Click your profile picture in the bottom-right corner of the post.
- Select the Page you want to like or comment as.
- Like or comment on the post.
Why can’t my friends share my business page on Facebook?
You will have to change the privacy of your posts to make them shareable. Posts set to public can be shared by everyone.
How do I make my Facebook business page public to everyone?
Once you’re on your business page, a “Manage Page” panel will appear on the left side of your screen. Scroll to the bottom and select “Settings.” 5. The top option in the “General” tab will be “Page visibility.” If the page is public, it will say “Page published.” Click the blue “Edit” option to change this.
How do I switch between my personal and business Facebook pages?
Switch into your new Page (Desktop)
- Open your home page.
- Click on your profile picture in the top right.
- Select Switch Profile.
- Select the new Page you want to open.
How do I like my business page on Facebook 2020?
Another way to do it is to simply visit the Facebook page of any business you would like to follow as your Page, and then click on the button with three dots, just below the Cover Image (next to the ‘Share’ button) and choose ‘Like as Your Page’.
Can I separate my business page from my personal account on Facebook?
No, Facebook does not allow you to create a business page without it being linked to a personal profile. … The good news is, even though your personal profile and business page look like they are inextricably connected, no one but you can see that connection. Facebook treats them like two separate entities.
How do you switch between your personal and admin page on mobile?
To do that, follow these steps:
- Log in to Facebook as you normally do.
- Click the Account drop-down arrow in the top-right corner of the page.
- From the drop-down menu, choose the Page link that you want to use. This menu is where you toggle among your personal and Page Profiles.
How can my friends share my business page on Facebook?
How to share a business page on Facebook on a computer
- Navigate to the business page you’d like the share.
- Click the “Share” button with the arrow found underneath the header photo.
- This will open a pop-up. …
- You can also select who you would like to share the page with by clicking the blue button at the top.
Can my Facebook friends see my business page?
Who Sees My Business Page? Business pages don’t require your permission for people to view them: anyone can see your page. People who Like your page are called Fans, and they will see your business posts in their NewsFeed.
How do I add a share button to my Facebook business page?
You can add Like and Share buttons to your product pages by following these steps:
- Log in to your Admin Area and go to Inventory > Products.
- Click the three-dot actions menu icon and select All Products Settings.
- Select Enable Facebook Like Button and Enable Facebook Send Button.
- Click Save.
Why doesn’t my Facebook business page show up in search?
If you’ve noticed that your Page isn’t appearing in search results on Facebook, make sure that: Your Page doesn’t have age or country restrictions. Your Page is published. Your Page has a profile picture, cover photo and an action button.
Can I hide my Facebook profile but keep my business page?
The privacy settings on your personal profile won’t affect the visibility of your Business Page. You can learn more about privacy settings in our Help Center: https://www.facebook.com/help/325807937506242/?ref=u2u.
Why is my Facebook business page not visible to public?
If your Facebook Company Page is not visible to the general public, in most cases the problem will be in your Page Settings. The two primary culprits are: Country Restriction (eg. United Kingdon)