Also known at the 10 Most Influential Albums Challenge, it involves posting 10 albums to Facebook that have greatly influenced your taste in music. These have to be ten albums that are really important to you, and you must post them with no explanation or reviews, just a photo of the album artwork.
How does the Facebook album Challenge work?
“One album per day for 10 consecutive days. No explanations, no reviews, just album covers.” In what amounts to a Facebook version of a chain letter, participants then post one record every day and tag another of their friends each time to follow the same challenge.
What is the album challenge?
TikTok’s latest trend — in which a user finds a random photo or video in their camera roll and edits it to resemble album art — aims to prove just that.
How do you get album covers on Facebook?
The first way is to hover your mouse over the image you want to use until you see the pencil icon. When you click on the pencil icon, one of the options will be Make Album Cover. In addition to this method, you can also click on the Edit button that is located at the top right of the album.
How do you do the 9 album challenge?
To join in with this challenge all you have to is search ‘Bill Clinton swag’ and click on the first website. You can search for any album and the website uploads the album cover for you and edits it into Bill Clinton’s arms. Another random music challenge, but with a Bill Clinton shaped twist.
Can I post album covers on Facebook?
Click the Add Photo/Video link at the top of your Facebook News Feed and then click Create Photo Album, if you’re creating an album. If you’re just uploading one or two photos, simply select “upload photo / video.”
How do I post 10 albums on Facebook?
How to do the Facebook Album Challenge
- Think of 10 albums that have greatly influenced your music taste.
- Find the album artwork for each one and save the images.
- Post one album photo per day for 10 consecutive days.
- Make sure you don’t post any captions, explanations or reviews, only a picture of the album cover.
How do you do the Tik Tok album cover?
Here’s how to do the TikTok “Album Cover Challenge.”
Find a video on your camera roll you want to turn into an album cover. Screenshot the moment you want to make the cover. Search for a “parental advisory” sticker on Google and save the image.
How do I make my own album cover?
How to make an album cover
- Open Canva. Log into Canva or sign up using your Facebook or Google account. …
- Find some inspiration. Canva’s got hundreds of album cover templates with different themes. …
- Add images and text. …
- Personalize your design. …
- Publish, print or share.
What should I put on my album cover?
Top 9 Ideas You Can Put in Your Next Album Cover
- Think of a Name. It means the title of the album you’re working on. …
- Color Attention. …
- Insert a One-of-a-kind Logo. …
- Pop-Up Cover. …
- Enjoy the Digital Era! …
- Exploit Your Imaginations. …
- Keep Things Simple. …
- Be Creative with Text.
How do I create a photo album for Facebook?
How to create an album on Facebook on a computer
- Go to your profile page on a Mac or PC.
- On the toolbar under your cover photos, click the tab that says “Photos”
- Underneath the name of the tab, click “Create Album.”
- You’ll be prompted to add any photos that already exist on your computer to the album.
Can you post album covers on Instagram?
Find the photo you want to use for your “album cover,” and upload it to your Instagram Story. … Tap on the photo until it turns into a square, and put it over the album’s photo.
What’s the album thing on Instagram?
A new update to Instagram lets you add multiple photos and videos to a an album. Specifically, you can add up to 10 photos and videos into a single post.