What is the blue bar at the top of twitter?
Twitter implements a vertical, blue line to group conversations together. Aug. 29, 2013 — — Twitter made some updates on Wednesday to its apps and its website, as it does from time to time. The biggest change was intended to make it easier to keep up with conversations on the social network.
How do I get rid of the bar at the top of twitter?
How to disable Twitter’s new interface
- Login to Twitter.com on your desktop browser.
- Click on the More option on the left side-bar.
- Select the option which says, “Switch to legacy Twitter”.
What is at the top of my twitter?
Top Tweets are ones you are likely to care about most, and we choose them based on accounts you interact with most, Tweets you engage with, and much more. You can find instructions on how to toggle between the two timeline views below.
How do you get rid of Top of twitter?
To remove your Twitter header, click the “Settings and help” icon on the top right of Twitter, then click “Settings” in the menu. Click the “Profile” tab on the left, then “Change header.” If this button doesn’t appear as a drop-down menu, you don’t yet have a header photo.
What does the blue line on twitter mean?
Twitter is attempting to simplify the user process with a simple blue line. … Twitter announced the change on Wednesday in an official blog post, stating”Tweets that are part of a conversation are shown in chronological order so it’s easier for you to follow along.
How do I get rid of twitter fleet?
Twitter: How to Delete a Fleet
- Step 1: Tap your profile picture in the Fleets bar at the top of the screen.
- Step 2: Tap the down arrow (“v”) in the top-right corner of the Fleet you wish to delete.
- Step 3: Tap “Delete Fleet.”
What are eggs on twitter?
As with avian twitterers, all users of the microblogging service Twitter begin as eggs. On Twitter, an egg is a person whose profile picture is a simple image of an egg. The image is the default image; it means that the user hasn’t chosen a picture to accompany their profile.
How do I find my old twitter layout?
Just open Twitter and follow this sequence of commands:
- Click on “(…) More” in the left-hand menu.
- Go to “Settings and privacy” > “About Twitter” > “Directory”
- A new Twitter tab will open. Click on “Home,” and you’ll find yourself in the old UI.
How do I block what’s happening on Twitter?
How to block a Twitter account
- Go to the profile page of the account you wish to block.
- Click the more icon on their profile page.
- Select Block from the menu.
- Click Block to confirm.
Why does twitter jump to the top?
The in-app notification has been a part of the Twitter apps for a long time. When a user tapped this notification, the feed scrolled to the top. The scrolling was an action that had to be initiated by the user. … By default, Twitter apps show you popular tweets unless you switch over to the chronological view.
How do I see a list of my followers on twitter?
How do I know who I’m following? Click Following on your profile or home page to see who you’ve followed, displayed in a following list. You can unfollow accounts from that page if you don’t want to follow them anymore.
How can I see a private twitter without following 2020?
There is absolutely no way to access a protected tweet without users’ permission, so if you want to view protected tweets you’ll need to follow the user and wait for him to approve your follow request.
How do beginners use twitter?
Twitter Tips for Beginners
- Tweet every day. …
- Don’t tweet too much. …
- Share links to worthwhile, relevant content. …
- Be generous. …
- Retweet others’ posts using the old school “RT” method versus the Twitter.com-style retweet. …
- Don’t use all 140 characters. …
- Use hashtags to engage in ongoing conversations about specific topics.
Can you sort tweets by date?
Method 1: Twitter advanced search
Login to your Twitter account, and go to Twitter’s advanced search page. 5. To see every tweet from that period, click on the “Latest” tab. This should return a list of every tweet you sent between the “from” and “until” dates you specified.