What is the best audience for Facebook ads?
Facebook audience #1: All your past website visitors
If you could create a single Facebook Custom Audience for maxing out on your Facebook ads results, I’d recommend this one. People who have previously visited your website are already familiar with your brand, making them more likely to find your offer of interest.
How do I get the new audience for Facebook ads?
Log in and head over to your Business Page Insights. Look for the “People” link in the lower left-hand corner. You’ll quickly get a breakdown of audience location, gender, and age ranges. You can also go into your advertising account under the Business Manager to access more audience insights.
How do I choose my target audience on Facebook?
8 Ways to Optimize Facebook Ad Targeting
- Discover eight ways to optimize your ad targeting on Facebook.
- Choose your lookalike audience.
- Select the interests that fit your target audience best.
- Choose broad interests such as Running.
- Select more niche interests.
- Compare a small age group to a large one.
What is a good audience size for Facebook Ads 2020?
Based on Facebook targeting options, we recommend the following audience sizes: Saved Audience: 20 000 – 500 000 people. Custom Audience: 200 – 10 000 people. Lookalike Audience: 10 000 – 50 000 people.
How do you target your audience?
- 6 Effective Ways to Reach Your Target Audience (Updated May 2019) GRIN also recommends: Quick Guide to Earned Media Value. …
- Define Your Target Audience. …
- Create Useful and Relevant Content. …
- Leverage Influencers. …
- Use Targeted Advertising. …
- Reach Your Target Audience on Social Media via Hashtags.
What age group uses Facebook the most?
What age group uses Facebook most? Overall, 25 to 34-year-olds made up the biggest demographic group of Facebook users in the United States. As of January 2018, there were 58.3 million U.S. Facebook users within that particular age range, far more than among any other age group.
How do I narrow down my audience on Facebook ads?
So how can you narrow down your Facebook target audience to include fewer people who’d be more interested in your offer? You can optimize your Facebook audiences by clicking on the “Narrow Audience” button under the Interests section. Once you click on this button, you can add another layer of interests.
What is Facebook’s target market?
1. Users ages 25–34 years are the largest demographic. In the distribution of global Facebook users, 19.3% were male users between 25 and 34 years old and 13.1% were female users in the same age range. While Facebook users can be found at all ages, 72.8% are within the 18–44 years old range.
What are the 3 types of audiences?
3 categories of the audience are the lay audience, managerial audience, and expert audience.
What are the 3 target market strategies?
The three activities of a successful targeting strategy that allows you to accomplish this are segmentation, targeting and positioning, typically referred to as STP.
What is a good Facebook audience size?
Facebook typically recommends a source audience of between 1,000 and 50,000 people. In other words, your source audience should be made up of your best customers in order for you to produce better results.
How do I increase the size of my audience on Facebook?
You can increase your audience size on Facebook at no added cost just by creating a lookalike audience. It’ll let you target ads to people who share traits with an existing Custom Audience. For instance, let’s say you sell jewelry and you’re already advertising to current customers on Facebook.
What is the smallest audience size for Facebook ads?
While 100 is the minimum number of people in a custom audience who can be served your ad, it’s important to recognize that any list you import should be much bigger than this for a variety of reasons that I touch on below.
What is a good audience size?
Because local areas will differ significantly based on the population around any given area, it’s difficult to have a set number for audience size. I recommend always having a minimum of 250,000 people OR 10% of your local area within your audience for best results.