The minimum amount of information required to create a personal Facebook account is a first name, last name, valid email address, password, gender and birth date. Once you’ve created a Facebook account, you can also create pages for a variety of entities, including companies, bands, products and forms of entertainment.
Can I join Facebook anonymously?
While you cannot use a Facebook profile anonymously, it is possible to make it difficult for others to find you. Use the “Privacy Preferences” menu to select who can find you in searches. The majority of your profile can also be hidden–your name and profile picture, however, will always be visible on your profile.
Does Facebook require a phone number?
When you sign up for a new account via the Facebook mobile site, you are asked to provide your phone number instead of your email address. You can sign up without a phone number by signing up through the traditional Facebook site or by choosing the email sign-up option through the mobile Facebook site.
How do I create a Facebook account?
From the Computer
- Go to www.facebook.com.
- Enter your name, email or cell phone number, password, date of birth, and gender. …
- Click Create an account (remember you must be at least 14 years old to do this).
- Finally, you’ll need to confirm the email address or cell phone number you entered earlier.
Can someone tell if I looked at their Facebook page?
No, Facebook doesn’t tell people that you’ve seen their profile. Third-party apps also can’t provide this functionality. If you come across an app that claims to offer this ability, please report the app.
How do I hide my real name on Facebook?
How to Hide Your Full Name on Facebook
- Log in to your Facebook account, click “Account” and choose “Account Settings” from the drop-down menu.
- Click “Change” where it says “Your Real Name.”
Can I open Facebook account without phone number?
Note: If you don’t have a mobile phone number, you can create an account with your email instead. Make sure you are logged out of any existing accounts before trying to create an account.
How can I make a Facebook account without a phone number?
Register on a Mobile Device
- Browse to “m.facebook.com” and click “Create New Account.”
- Enter your first and last name, birthday, gender and password in the appropriate fields. Enter your email address instead of your phone number in the field labeled “Email or Phone.”
- Click “Sign Up” to create the account.
How can I verify my Facebook account without a phone number?
Here’s what you should do:
- Access DoNotPay from any web browser.
- Choose Facebook as the company you need a number for.
- Click Create a Temporary Number.
- Use the number we generated to create an account.
- Type the confirmation code that DoNotPay displays.
Does it cost money to join Facebook?
No, we don’t charge you to use Facebook. Instead, we charge advertisers to show ads on the Facebook family of apps and technologies. This helps us make Facebook available to everyone without charging people for access to it.
Can I have 2 Facebook accounts?
Most people have just one Facebook accounts. In fact, Facebook doesn’t like it when you have two accounts, it prefers people to keep just one account. … The company actually offers two Facebook apps — no, we are not talking about the Messenger app — that you can use to log into two different Facebook accounts.
What is the minimum age for Facebook?
Facebook allows 13-year-olds to open accounts. “How can children below 18 years have an agreement with any of the social network sites including Facebook? The Union of India is directed to file an affidavit on the issue within 10 days,” the bench said.
How do you know who searched me on Facebook?
To access the list of who has viewed your profile, open the main drop-down menu (the 3 lines) and scroll all the way down to “Privacy Shortcuts.” There, just below the new “Privacy Checkup” feature, you will find the new “Who viewed my profile?” option.
How can I know who visited my facebook profile in 2020?
Log in to your Facebook account > Open (3 links) main drop-down menu > Privacy Shortcuts > Here you’ll see a new feature “Who viewed my profile“.
How can I see who viewed my Facebook page?
To see the number of people who viewed your Page:
- From your News Feed, click Pages in the left menu.
- Go to your Page.
- Click Insights in the left menu.
- Click Page Views on the left.