If you’ve been blocked from adding friends or using another feature, you’ll need to wait until the block is finished. The block is temporary, but it can’t be lifted for any reason.
How long is a temporary block on Facebook?
How long does Facebook lock your account? This block by Facebook is temporary and will last anywhere from a few hours to 24 hours to a few days but in most cases, it’s 96 hours.
How do I fix my Facebook temporarily blocked?
Why Your Facebook Account got Locked?
- Updating Database or Clear-out Process. …
- Reported for illegitimate activity. …
- Warnings from Facebook. …
- Suspicious Activity. …
- Adding friends on Facebook in Bulk. …
- Wait for the certain time and Clear the Cache. …
- To submit an Appeal Follow the Steps Given Below: …
- Facebook Terms and Conditions.
Why does my Facebook say temporarily blocked?
According to Facebook’s support page, they may temporarily block people when: Something the person posted or shared seems suspicious or abusive to Facebook’s security systems. The person’s messages or friend requests were marked unwelcome. The person did something that doesn’t follow Facebook’s Community Standards.
What to do when Facebook blocked me?
In such cases, the user can follow the two steps to recover the account – Step 1- Clear browser cache and cookie before logging in Step 2- Enter the mobile number you used when creating your account and Facebook will send a verification code to the number, which can be used to recover the account.
Why has my facebook been blocked for 3 days?
It could last just a couple of hours or even a couple of weeks. The blocks are triggered mainly due to the repeated violation of Facebook’s policy from the particular account. But what you can do is, you can manually send a request to Facebook Help Team. They will review your query and then assess you further.
How can I unblock a friend in Facebook?
In the left column of your Settings, click Blocking. In the Block Users section you should see a list of people you’ve blocked. Click Unblock next to the name of the person you want to unblock. Click Confirm to finish unblocking the person.
How can I contact Facebook to unlock my account?
To recover your account information:
- Enter your email address, phone number, or full name in the form that appears, then click Search.
- If you entered your full name, select your account from the list.
- Select Send code via SMS if you entered your phone number or Send code via email.