Click Settings at the top of your Page. From General, click Messages. Click to check or uncheck the box next to Allow people to contact my Page privately by showing the Message button. Click Save Changes.
How do I allow everyone to message me on Facebook?
Everyone else on Facebook and Instagram.
To control who can send you a message request and where they send it to in your Messenger settings:
- Open your Messenger app.
- From Chats, tap your profile picture in the top left.
- From the menu, tap Privacy.
- Tap Message Delivery.
- Tap on the people you want to control messages for.
Who can message me on Facebook Messenger 2020?
By default, anyone who has a Facebook profile is allowed to send you a message, even if he’s not on your friend list. If you receive too many unwanted messages from non-friends, change your privacy settings so that only your confirmed friends are allowed to send a message.
How do I stop strangers from messaging me on Facebook 2019?
- Step 1: Log in to Facebook and tap on the menu arrow in the top right-hand corner, then choose Privacy Settings.
- Step 2: Click on the Edit Settings link next to How You Connect.
- Step 3: Adjust the drop-down boxes to reflect the privacy level you desire.
How do I get to Messenger settings?
You can learn how to change your Facebook Messenger settings by following a few steps.
- Open the Messenger application on your Android device.
- Press the menu button on your phone.
- Tap the “Settings” option.
- Tap the “Alerts” item to set Alerts as “On” or “Off.”
Can anyone send me a message on Facebook?
You can send messages to anyone on Facebook. Messages you send to people you’re not friends with may arrive in their Message Requests folder. Your messages also won’t reach people who may have blocked you on Facebook chat or Messenger.
Can you send a Facebook message to someone you aren’t friends with?
You can send a message to anyone on Facebook, regardless of friend status or privacy settings. The only exception applies to members you’ve blocked and those who’ve blocked you. … With basic filtering, members typically receive all messages in the main folder of their inbox.
How do I make my Facebook Messenger private?
To get to the Privacy tab in Messenger: Open your Messenger app. From Chats, tap your profile picture in the top left. From the menu, tap Privacy.
For more ways to control your privacy in Messenger, you can:
- Control who can see when you’re active. …
- Clear your Search History. …
- Remove a message that you’ve sent.
Can you tell who someone is talking to on Messenger?
See if a user is online on Facebook, verifying that next to your name is the Green Point, is the only way to know if a person can be in a conversation on Messenger.
How do you stop someone messaging you on facebook messenger without blocking them?
- Open Messenger website and login using Facebook credentials.
- Head to the chat window of the person and click on ‘i’ button from the top right corner.
- Now, click on Privacy and Support option and then click on Ignore messages option.
- Choose Ignore Messages option in the confirmation popup.
How do I change privacy settings in Messenger?
Android: Go to the settings icon top centre and scroll down to “Synced Contacts” select off. For Android Facebook Messenger Privacy: Go to the Facebook App and set them through Settings (looks like 3 lines) – Account Settings – Privacy and set all to the most private settings.
How do you prevent someone from messaging you on Facebook?
How do I block messages from someone on Facebook?
- In the top right of your Facebook account, click .
- Open the conversation with the person you’d like to block.
- At the top of the chat, click .
- Click Block.
- Click Block Messages and Calls, then click Block.
How do I disable messaging on Facebook?
How do I turn messaging on or off for my Page?
- From your News Feed, click Pages in the left menu.
- Go to your Page.
- Click Settings at the top of your Page.
- From General, click Messages.
- Click to check or uncheck the box next to Allow people to contact my Page privately by showing the Message button.
- Click Save Changes.