1. Users ages 25–34 years are the largest demographic. In the distribution of global Facebook users, 19.3% were male users between 25 and 34 years old and 13.1% were female users in the same age range. While Facebook users can be found at all ages, 72.8% are within the 18–44 years old range.
Which age group uses Facebook the most?
Percentage of U.S. adults who use Facebook as of February 2021, by age group
|Characteristic||Share of respondents|
What percentage of Facebook users are older?
In the U.S., the average Facebook user in the U.S. was 40.5 years old, while it’s 29 years old in Lebanon. Fewer than 10 percent of U.S. users are 17 years or younger, and even fewer are 65 or older, but 65 percent are 35 or older.
What percentage of Facebook users are under 18?
As of the measured period, 25 to 34 year olds accounted for 25 percent of Facebook users in the United States.
Distribution of Facebook users in the United States as of April 2021, by age group.
|Characteristic||Share of users|
What is Facebook’s age demographic?
As of April 2021, male and female users aged 25 to 34 years were the biggest group of Facebook users in the United States, accounting each for 12.5 percent of the social network’s user base each.
Is Facebook still popular 2020?
In 2020, Facebook continues to grow, despite the continually rising popularity of TikTok and Instagram. In fact, over 2.45 BIllion people still log on to Facebook each month in 2020. … Midway through 2020, the average reach for posts to followers on a Facebook page was down to 5.5% of their Page’s followers.
What is the most popular social media 2020?
The 7 Top Social Media Sites You Need to Care About in 2020
- Instagram. Long the home of influencers, brands, bloggers, small business owners, friends and everyone in between, Instagram has topped well over 1 billion monthly users. …
- YouTube. …
- 3. Facebook. …
- Twitter. …
- TikTok. …
- Pinterest. …
Who uses social media the most age 2020?
Reach of selected social networks in the United States 2020, by age. During the third quarter of 2020, it was found that Facebook was accessed by 78 percent of U.S. internet users aged 26 to 35 years. Overall, YouTube was the most popular social platform across all age groups.
Which country uses Facebook the most?
India has the highest number of Facebook users in any country in the world, with over 251 million. This is, in part, due to India’s population of 1.326 billion people being the second-highest in the world behind China.
Who use Facebook the most?
Millennials are on average the most popular age group of a Facebook user:
- 51% of people aged 13-17.
- 76% of people aged 18-24.
- 84% of people aged 25-30.
- 79% of people aged 31-49.
- 68% of people aged 50-64.
- 46% of people aged 65+
Which gender uses social media more?
Percentage of adults in the United States who use social networks as of February 2019, by gender
|Characteristic||Share of U.S. adults|
How old is the average TikTok user?
10. In the U.S., the vast majority of TikTok users are below 30-years-old. Research published in April by the Pew Research Center shows that 48% of U.S. adults between 18-29-years-old use TikTok. The figure drops to 20% in the 30-49-year-old age group, 14% among 50-64-year-olds, and 4% for those 65 and up.
Who uses Instagram the most?
Leading countries based on Instagram audience size as of January 2021 (in millions)
|Characteristic||Audience in millions|
What gender uses Facebook more?
Facebook is the most popular social network in the United States and as of April 2021, 54.2 percent of U.S. Facebook audiences were female, and 45.8 percent of users were male.
Where does Facebook get its money?
Key Takeaways. Facebook sells ads on social media websites and mobile applications. Ad sales are the primary source of Facebook’s revenue. Facebook is experiencing increasing demand for advertising amid an acceleration of the shift to online commerce spurred on by the COVID-19 pandemic.
What is a good engagement rate on Facebook 2020?
Global Facebook pages fan engagement rate 2020, by type of post. During the fourth quarter of 2020, the average Facebook page fan engagement with posts on a page was 0.11 percent. Status posts drew the highest level of engagement from page fans, having an interaction rate of 0.19 percent.