To save one photo at a time, you can tap the image and use the share icon at the bottom left to save it to your gallery. To save multiple images, you need to tap the three dots in the top-right corner. Tap Select. Tap Select All.
How do I save photos from Messenger to my gallery?
Facebook Messenger does give you the option to automatically save the photos.
Here’s how to auto-save photos and videos on Facebook Messenger:
- Open the Facebook Messenger application.
- Click on your profile photo in the upper left corner.
- Now Select ‘Photos and Media’.
- Tap the toggle switch to enable Save on capture.
How do you select multiple photos on Facebook Messenger?
Method 1: Use the Your Story option
Whether you posted the first story from Facebook or Messenger, you will see that Your Story has a plus sign when you launch Facebook Messenger. Touch this plus sign. Then use the camera button to take a new photo or select an existing photo. Finally, post that image.
Can you save multiple photos on messenger?
Thanks to the Messages app, you can save multiple pictures or videos to your Photos app all in one go! Now you won’t have to allot a whole extra day after the holidays to save all those cute family moments everyone sent you.
How do you save multiple pictures on Imessage?
Tap on Details in the top right corner. Scroll down to the Attachments section and press and hold on one of the pictures or videos you’d like to save. Tap on More in the popup menu. Tap to select all the photos you’d like to save.
How do you save multiple pictures from a text message?
How to easily save pictures from texts on Android
- Simply install a free (ad-supported) copy of Save MMS attachments on your Android device, open it, and you’ll see all available pictures.
- Next, tap the Save icon in the bottom-right corner, and all images will be added to your gallery in the Save MMS folder.
How do I save pictures from Facebook Messenger to my iPhone?
Save Photos from the Messages App
- Open the Messages app and navigate to the conversation with images you want to save.
- Locate the image you want to save.
- Long-press (touch and hold) the image until options appear.
- Tap Save to download your image to your gallery.
Why can t I save pictures from messenger?
If the issue is with Messenger, go to Settings > Messenger, and for Photos here make sure that it’s set to “Read and Write”. Also check Settings > FaceBook, and make sure “Read and Write” is turned on for Photos as well. Let us know how that goes.
Why can’t I save photos from Messenger on iPhone?
First, make sure the app is updated by visiting App Store > Account > Updates. Third, delete and reinstall the app. You can choose to offload the app so you retain your app data, and just remove the app software only. For this, go to Settings > General > iPhone Storage > Messenger > Offload App.
How do I download pictures from messenger in bulk?
How to download multiple photos from the Facebook page?
- To download a single photo from Facebook, log in to your account and navigate to the photo you want to save.
- Now, right-click the photo and then click options–> download.
- If you’re using Facebook on a mobile device, tap the menu and then “save photo”.
How many photos can you send at once on messenger?
Follow the steps below to send more than 20 photos using the Messages app on your iPhone or iPad.
How do you put multiple pictures in one day on messenger?
Method 1: Use Add to Story Button
When you add the first picture or video to your story, go back to the home screen of the Facebook app. You will notice the old Add to Story button is still there. Tap on it to add a second photo and publish it as you did the first one.