Access the three-line menu and go to “Settings”. Look for the “Security” option and tap on it. Scroll until you find the “Data and history” section and go to “Search history”. Once this is done, tap on the “Clear all” option.
How do you reset your explore feed on Instagram?
Under Data and History, you should see a Search History option, tap on it. Here, you should see your recent searches and a Clear All option next to it (Clear Search History on iOS). Tap on Clear All. You will get a prompt asking if you want to clear your search history, tap on Clear All.
How do you reset suggestions on Instagram?
Go to your Instagram profile, then click on the “Settings” icon, which looks like a gear. From there, you can click “Privacy and Security,” then “View Account Data.” Then, you can click “Search History,” then click “View All.” There, you’ll have the option to clear your Instagram search history.
How do you clear your explore cache on Instagram?
Instagram Help Center
- Tap or your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile.
- Tap in the top right, then tap Settings.
- Tap Security, then tap Clear Search History (iPhone) or Search History (Android).
- Tap Clear All, then tap Clear All to confirm.
How do you clear your top searches on Instagram?
How to clear suggested searches on Instagram
- In the Instagram app, tap the search icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap the search box at the top of the screen. …
- For each suggested search that you want to clear, tap the ‘X’ at the right side of the screen.
How do I clean up my Instagram feed?
8 Practical Ways to Clean Up Your Instagram
- Unfollow Accounts You Never Interact With. …
- Delete or Archive Old Photos. …
- Update Your Bio and Other Personal Info. …
- Mute Stories or Posts You Don’t Care About. …
- Use “Close Friends” to Limit Your Audience. …
- See How Much Time You Spend on Instagram. …
- Restrict or Block Toxic People.
Why is my explore page on Instagram reset?
If you’re experiencing the reset issue, we recommend trying to restart the app, and then just remain patient. Before long, your Explore Page will probably be back to normal. Well, mostly normal, anyway. You will still see a bunch of Reels on your Explore Page now that Instagram has officially added that functionality.
How do I remove search suggestions?
- Open the Google Chrome App.
- Tap the Three Vertical Dots in the upper right-hand corner.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Privacy.
- Ensure Search and site suggestions is unchecked.
How do I reset my Instagram feed on my iPhone?
How to Clear the Instagram Cache on iPhone
- Open the “Settings” app on the iPhone.
- Go to “General” and then to “iPhone Storage”
- Wait for all storage data to load.
- Scroll down to locate the app list and find “Instagram”, next to it will be the total storage size taken up by the app.
- Tap on “Instagram”
- Tap on “Delete App”
Why am I getting so many suggested posts on Instagram?
Suggested Posts appear in your feed after the most recent posts from those you follow. These are based on posts from accounts like those you already follow as well as posts similar to those you like or save.
How long is Instagram recent searches?
Well unfortunately, while one can delete the search. It’ll be saved on the instagram servers forever. Like everything else you do on the internet it will not be deleted, in fact it will be used by them, and other companies to, at least, tailor targeted advertising. Uzayr Siddiqui, IG’ing since 4 years!
Does Instagram search history clear itself?
Does Instagram search history clear itself? No, you have to manually clear your Instagram search history, it never does it automatically.
How do you clear your cache?
In the Chrome app
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- At the top right, tap More .
- Tap History. Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to “Cookies and site data” and “Cached images and files,” check the boxes.
- Tap Clear data.