Can you scroll down to your first tweet?
Step 3: Specify the dates you want to search
Hit “Search” and you will be shown a timeline of all tweets you’ve posted in the time period you’ve specified in this step. Now, simply scroll down the timeline to find your oldest, and thus first, tweet.
How do you go back to your first tweet?
Twitter’s advanced search
Under the “People” subheading, enter your username (omit the “@”) into the “From these accounts” field. Then, select the start and end dates and click search. This should return a list of top tweets from that period. Twitter’s ‘Advanced Search’ is a nifty tool.
How do you look up old tweets?
Ask Twitter for Your Records
Twitter’s advanced search feature isn’t the only way to use the platform to find your old tweets. You can also download an archive of your data, giving you access to all of your tweets at once. Go to “Settings and privacy.” Then click “Your account.”
How do you scroll all the way down on twitter?
How to Use Twitter’s Advanced Search Feature. First, visit Twitter’s advanced search page. This will open as a pop-over window on the web based version of Twitter. Scroll all the way down to the bottom of the pop over window and you will see the options to add a date range to your search.
What should my first tweet be?
This should be your very first tweet. Introduce your business and express excitement about it. Feel free to say that you are excited to be on Twitter too!
How can I see my old tweets without scrolling?
Login to your Twitter account, and go to Twitter’s advanced search page.
- Under the “People” subheading, enter your username (with no “@”) into the “From these accounts” field:
- Under “Dates,” select start and end dates for your search:
- Click “Search,” and Twitter should return a list of top tweets from that period:
Does twitter delete old tweets?
Old Tweets are never lost, but cannot always be displayed.
How do you look at old tweets on iPhone?
How to Find Old Tweets on iPhone
- Open the iPhone Twitter app and go to the user’s profile by typing their username or tweet’s photo.
- Look for the date when they have joined Twitter and memorize it.
- Log-in to your account and then, to show the toolbar, you must swipe down on the page.
Who said first twitter?
Twitter founder Jack Dorsey’s first ever tweet has been sold for the equivalent of $2.9m (£2.1m) to a Malaysia-based businessman. The tweet, which said “just setting up my twttr,” was first published on March 21, 2006 and was auctioned off by Mr Dorsey for charity.
How can I find old deleted tweets?
Find Deleted Tweets Using the WayBack Machine
- Access the WayBack Machine and type the full URL of the Twitter page you want to see. …
- If the WayBack Machine has crawled this page before, it will show you a screenshot of that page. …
- Choose the Year and Day of the deleted tweet and try to find it there.
How far back can you go on twitter?
In short, it means that a Twitter search will return up to 1500 results. If someone searches for a really popular term such as “Google”, Twitter will return up to 1500 results — and those results may only go back as far as one hour because the search term is mentioned so frequently.
How do I find a specific tweet to someone?
Enter the person’s Twitter name into the “From these accounts” field. It’s the first field under the “Accounts” header on the form, and you may have to scroll down to find it. Choose other parameters for your search. The other fields in the advanced search form can help you find exactly which tweets you’re looking for.
How do you scroll fast on twitter?
- Log in to your Twitter account, click your browser’s vertical scroll bar and then drag it down as far as it will go on the page.
- Wait for the scroll wheel to stop spinning and then view the new Tweets that appear on the page. …
- Click and drag your browser’s scroll bar to continue viewing older Tweets.
Why does twitter keep scrolling up?
Any time there is a substantial number of new tweets, your feed refreshes automatically, and scrolls all the way up. It doesn’t care if you’re reading anything. It just scrolls up and you lose your place in your feed. The good news is, you can change one little setting and stop Twitter feeds automatically refreshing.
What does scrolling mean?
the act of moving text from right to left or up and down on a screen in order to view text that cannot be contained within a single display image.