If you want to pin any one or two of these, please open the website which you want to pin to the taskbar. Step 2: Switch to the tab where YouTube page is open. Step 3: Click the More icon (refer to the picture below) and then click Pin this page to the taskbar option pin the current webpage (YouTube) to the taskbar.
How do I add YouTube to my taskbar?
- Visit the youtube site in your chrome browser.
- Go to settings i.e. 3 dots on the right hand upper corner of your screen.
- Select more tools, on expansion select create shortcut option.
- You shall see a pop-up boxwith the current url / Name of the website.
- Click on Create option, you could find a icon created on your desktop.
How do I add Google to my taskbar?
Follow the steps to do so:
- Open Internet Explorer.
- In the search tab, type Google.com.
- Now open Google .com.
- Now click and hold the tab and drag it to the task bar and then release the Mouse button.
- You can see the Google webpage is pinned in your taskbar.
How do I pin a file to the taskbar?
To pin an item to your taskbar, you will need to do the following:
- Click and drag the application to the taskbar.
- A prompt will appear that says “Pin to Taskbar” confirming the action.
- Release the icon in the taskbar to leave it pinned there.
How do I pin an Internet shortcut to my taskbar?
To pin any website to a taskbar, simply open the “Settings and More” menu (Alt+F, or click on the three horizontal dots in the top right of your browser). Hover your mouse over “More tools” and click “Pin to Taskbar.”
How do I pin a shortcut to the taskbar?
Right-click or touch and hold it and then select “Pin to taskbar” on the contextual menu. If you want to pin a shortcut to the taskbar for an app or program that’s already running, right-click or touch and hold on its taskbar icon. Then, choose “Pin to taskbar” from the menu that pops up.
How do I download a YouTube video onto my laptop?
Download YouTube videos in Windows
- Browse to www.youtube.com and find a video you want to download. Copy the URL from your browser’s address bar. …
- Now go to the video downloader website. …
- Look in your ‘Downloads’ folder using Windows File Explorer to find the video file.
What is a YouTube URL?
Example: youtube.com/channel/UCUZHFZ9jIKrLroW8LcyJEQQ. This is the standard URL that YouTube channels use. It uses your unique channel ID, which is the numbers and letters at the end of the URL.