How do I change my search feed on Instagram?
Show fewer posts like this
- Open Instagram and log in to the account using your credentials.
- Go to the explore page by clicking on the magnifying glass icon.
- Tap on the picture you do not like or you do not wish to see.
- Tap on the menu of that picture and hit the ‘see fewer posts like this’ option. And it is done.
How do you reset your Explore page on Instagram?
Access the three-line menu and go to “Settings”. Look for the “Security” option and tap on it. Scroll until you find the “Data and history” section and go to “Search history”. Once this is done, tap on the “Clear all” option.
How do you get rid of explore on Instagram?
Under Data and History, you should see a Search History option, tap on it. Here, you should see your recent searches and a Clear All option next to it (Clear Search History on iOS). Tap on Clear All. You will get a prompt asking if you want to clear your search history, tap on Clear All.
How do you delete first letter search on Instagram?
About this article
- Tap the three-line menu icon.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Security.
- Tap Clear Search History (iOS) or Search History (Android).
- Tap Clear All and confirm your action.
How do you clear your grid on Instagram?
4 Easy Ways to Clean Up Your Instagram Feed
- Take advantage of the “mute” feature on Instagram. …
- Unfollow accounts that post too often, or are super repetitive. …
- If you’re actively following the exact same account on Facebook, consider unfollowing on one platform. …
- Use the rule of necessity.
Why does Instagram change my explore page?
When you engage with certain accounts and types of content, the Instagram algorithm makes note of that and offers similar content to you in the Explore Page. … If your own Explore Page is suddenly filled with scenic landscapes, it probably happened to you, too.
What happens if I clear Instagram cache?
Many users worry that clearing data for Instagram and Facebook apps will delete their accounts. However, that’s not true. You will only be logged out from your accounts on these apps by clearing data. That’s because the data from such social media apps is stored in the cloud and not on your phone.
Why did Instagram reset my explore page?
For example if you suddenly unfollow 5 travel community accounts, Instagram’s algorithm will detect this and before you know it, most travel related content will disappear from your explore page.
How do you get rid of search suggestions on Instagram?
If you just straight up don’t want to see the suggestions Instagram’s surfacing for you, you can simply get rid of them by clicking the x to the right of the account name when these suggestions surface on the search homepage. Note that once you clear your search history, you won’t be able to undo it.
Can someone tell if you search for them on Instagram?
Good news – the short answer is no, people won’t know if you look at their Instagram photos, but this doesn’t apply to Stories or videos. … From day one, Instagram hasn’t told users when somebody visits their profile or views one of their photos.
How do I control my Instagram feed?
How To Control the New Instagram Algorithm?
- Use the features Instagram gives you. It is a very simple tip I know, but it is so important. …
- Interact with people who already follow you (like and comment on their posts) …
- Interact with people outside of your account. …
- Be selective. …
- Use the right hashtags. …
- Be consistent.
How do you delete top searches on Instagram 2020?
How to Clear Your Instagram Search History on Your Phone
- Start by opening the app on either your iOS device or Android device.
- Tap your Settings profile, and then tap Security.
- Tap Clear Search History for iPhone users or Search History for Android users.
- Tap Clear All to delete your history.
- Tap it again to confirm.