Go to your Page and click Page Settings in the bottom left. From General, click Country Restrictions. Add one or more countries and choose to hide or show your Page to viewers in those countries. Click Save Changes.
How do you change your country on Facebook?
To change your Language and Region settings:
- Go to your Settings.
- Click Language and Region in the left column. From here, you can: Change the language you see on Facebook. Keep in mind, when you change your language, your region settings (such as date, time and numbers) automatically update to match your region format.
How do I change my region on facebook app?
To switch the version of the Page you’re seeing:
- Click below the Page’s cover photo.
- Select Switch Region.
- Select the country you want as your default for the Page.
How do I change my Facebook location to the USA?
First step up, select the Menu and click on Settings & Privacy. For the second step, open the Language tab. Next step, click on the Edit button. Select the Region you need.
Why is my facebook location wrong?
We have inaccurate information: Sometimes we can only provide an approximate location that may appear inaccurate compared to your actual current location. You forgot to log off: You might be seeing the location of a mobile device you’re still logged in to.
Why is my Facebook in a different language?
By default, the Facebook app automatically uses whichever language your iPhone uses. You can change this setting, but you do so outside of the app. Open Settings, and then scroll down to Facebook. Select Language, and then choose the language you want.
How does Facebook know your location?
Even without access to your accurate location data from the smartphone, Facebook uses information from your browsing habits, including IP address, Wi-Fi network, and Bluetooth to pinpoint your whereabouts and place relevant ads inside its apps. …
How do you change your facebook language back to English?
Change language settings for Facebook in browser
- Click on the drop down arrow in the top right.
- Select Settings & Privacy.
- Click on Settings.
- Click on Language and Region.
- Click Edit in the Facebook language section.
- Select your preferred language from the drop down and click on Save Changes.
How do I change my language settings on Facebook?
If you own an Android, you can also change the language through your Facebook app:
- Click the menu icon on the top right of the menu bar (it’s the three horizontal lines).
- Scroll down and open the “Settings & Privacy” sub menu. Select “Language.”
- Now choose your language from the list provided.
Which country has most Facebook users?
Most Facebook Users By Country
According to the latest data, the country with the most Facebook users in India with over 290 million active users, followed by the US (190 million), Indonesia (140 million), Brazil (130 million), and Mexico (89 million).
How do I change the country of my play store?
Change your Google Play country
- Open the Google Play Store app .
- At the top right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Settings General Account and device preferences. Country and profiles.
- Tap the country where you want to add an account.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to add a payment method for that country.
Is it illegal to have a Facebook Under 13?
“You are ineligible to sign up for Facebook.” If so, it’s very likely you don’t meet Facebook’s age limit. Facebook and other online social media sites and email services are prohibited by federal law from allowing children under 13 to create accounts without the consent of their parents or legal guardians.
How do I change my age restriction on Facebook?
You can change the age restriction whenever you want to.
Setting Age Restrictions on Your Facebook Page
- Go to your Facebook page. …
- Click on the ‘settings’ option on the right top corner of your page. …
- One of the tabs is called ‘general. …
- Click on the blue highlighted ‘edit’ button to the right of that setting.
How do I correct my location on Facebook?
Tap Settings, then tap Apps. Scroll through the list of apps and tap Facebook. Tap Permissions, then next to Location, tap to turn Location Services on or off.
Why does my phone say my location is somewhere else?
If your location is based on network information and IP, then your location migjt be different. If you want your phone to show the correct location, turn your GPS on and use the GPS only. But this will drain your battery.
Why does my Facebook app say I’m logged in somewhere else?
You could have logged in those devices and would have stored your password there. 2. Someone else is using your account. Best solution: delete those login information, and check, if those information still appear, if it does, then change your password .