1. Clear App Data and Cache (iOS/Android) If a restart didn’t fix Instagram for you, try clearing the app data and cache. While you can clear an individual app’s cache and data on Android, on iPhone you need to delete and reinstall the app.
Why does my instagram app keep crashing?
If the latest version of Instagram is not installed, your app is more likely to crash. Push any updates available for Instagram specifically or for the operating system as a whole. If the problem persists, uninstall the Instagram app then do a fresh re-install and test again. This should fix the problem.
Why is my instagram not working 2021?
Rather, you need to clear the cache and unnecessary data. For some phones, you need to visit Settings > App & Notifications > Instagram > Storage > Clear Cache. iPhone: In this case, restart your phone and update the app to its latest version.
How do I fix my instagram app?
If Instagram’s servers are fine and it still isn’t working for you, try closing the app and reopening it. On Android Pie and above this is easy and just takes a few seconds.
Restart the Instagram app
- Tap the square in the bottom right.
- Swipe Instagram up to close it.
- Reopen Instagram.
What to do if an app keeps crashing?
Go to your phone’s settings, tap on the app manager (which can also be labeled “Manage apps” depending on what Android device you’re using), tap on the app that’s behaving badly, clear the cache, force it to stop by tapping on “Force stop”, and then head back to your home screen and relaunch the app.
Is Instagram shutting down in 2020?
Currently, there’s no official evidence to suggest that Instagram is shutting down in 2020. The platform has seen a huge amount of growth and success, evolving from a mobile app ran by a team of 13 into a cultural phenomenon boasting 1,000+ employees.
What to do if Instagram is not opening?
- Restart your phone or tablet. Always try restarting your phone or tablet first if you’re having trouble with Instagram.
- Check Internet connection. …
- Uninstall and reinstall. …
- Still no luck?
How do you know if you’re banned from Instagram?
How do I fix my Instagram feed?
To fix “Couldn’t refresh feed” on Instagram, you need to either wait it out, set your date and time to automatic, or use another device. Alternatively, you can try updating, reinstalling, or clearing Instagram’s cache.
Why is Instagram so slow 2020?
Main issues of slow Instagram application could be: Slow internet connection. Outdated software. Outdated Instagram application.
What to do if an app keeps crashing on iPhone?
If an app on your iPhone or iPad stops responding, closes unexpectedly, or won’t open
- Close and reopen the app. Force the app to close. …
- Restart your device. Restart your iPhone or restart your iPad. …
- Check for updates. …
- Delete the app, then redownload it.
Why are my apps closing?
This usually occurs when your Wi-Fi or cellular data is slow or unstable, and apps tend to malfunction. Another reason for Android apps crashing problem is the lack of storage space in your device. This occurs when you overload your device’s internal memory with heavy apps as well.
How do you fix an app that won’t open?
Part 3: 3 common fixes if a particular App won’t open
- Update the App. It is always advisable to keep your Android software as well as your Apps up-to-date and you must constantly check for any updates which may be available in the Google Play Store. …
- Force Stop the App. …
- Clear App Cache and Data.