Go to the video, the tap Share > Copy link. Choose the quality of the video you want to download, then select Download. It may take several seconds or longer for the video to convert to MP4. If you download the YouTube video from your computer, select Download .
How can I download YouTube videos permanently?
Go to YouTube on your Web browser and open the video you want to download for offline viewing. Copy the video URL from the address bar at the top and go to Save From Net website. Paste the video link in the Just insert a link box. Doing so will parse the YouTube video and bring it up.
How can I download YouTube videos to my Android phone for free?
How to download YouTube videos on Android
- Download TubeMate and install on your Android phone. …
- Open TubeMate and search for a YouTube video.
- Tap the green Download button. …
- Choose from the list of quality and format options. …
- Tap the Downloads List icon in the bottom menu to find your video.
How do I download a YouTube video onto my phone?
Open YouTube. Go to the video you want to download. Tap Share below the video. Tap Copy link.
Method 2 of 3: On Android
- Open the Google Play Store. …
- Tap the search bar.
- Type in es file explorer.
- Tap the ES File Explorer result below the search bar.
- Tap INSTALL.
- Tap ACCEPT when prompted.
How long do downloaded videos stay on YouTube?
Saved YouTube videos will disappear after 30 days, and some videos may not be available for download at all depending on the decision of the content uploaders. Once your Red subscription expires, so will all your saved YouTube videos.
Is it possible to download YouTube videos to watch offline?
Launched in 2014, YouTube’s offline feature allows Android and iOS users to save YouTube videos to their device for later consumption. These videos can be downloaded via mobile data or Wi-Fi network. … Any video downloaded can only be played offline for up to 48 hours.
What is the best YouTube downloader?
Is downloading YouTube videos legal?
- 4K Video Downloader. Fast, free and flexible – the most versatile YouTube downloader. …
- WinX YouTube Downloader. Clear, powerful and well designed – a very close runner-up. …
- Any Video Converter Free. Download and convert videos, and add special effects. …
- Free YouTube Download. …
- aTube Catcher.
How can I save a YouTube video offline to gallery?
The steps for downloading YouTube videos are pretty simple, and the following guide will help you understand how to transfer offline YouTube videos to the photo gallery.
- Step 1 Launch download function. …
- Step 2 Open YouTube and copy the URL. …
- Step 3 Paste the URL in the downloader. …
- Step 4 Download the video.
What is the best YouTube Downloader for Android?
However, if you want to download the YouTube videos, we are describing some best YouTube video downloader applications for Android.
- YT3 YouTube Downloader.
How can I download videos on my Android phone?
Download a file
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- Go to the webpage where you want to download a file.
- Touch and hold what you want to download, then tap Download link or Download image. On some video and audio files, tap Download .
How do I convert YouTube videos to MP4?
How to use
- Access Youtube from your browser, find the video you want to convert to MP4, then copy the YouTube video URL.
- Paste the YouTube video URL into the 9convert search box, then press “Start” and wait a moment.
- Select the MP4 quality you want to download and press the “Download” button.