Where did my marketplace messages go?
Click on the messages icon. Click on “see all” on the drop-down menu. On the messages screen, look in the top left corner, just below “Facebook.” You’ll see “Inbox” and just to the right of it you’ll see “Other” in grey. Click “Other,” and your lost messages will display.
Why have my marketplace messages disappeared?
Usually if someone removes the item from marketplace, it will state that the item has been removed however in this case the entire conversation has disappeared. …
How do I view archived marketplace messages?
Once you’re in the Chats screen, click the settings icon (the little gear next to the large “Messenger” label) to reveal another dropdown menu. 4. From the dropdown menu, click “Archived Threads.” You will then be taken to your archived conversations, which you can read as you like.
Are Facebook marketplace messages public?
Technically, yes. This is because products posted in Marketplace can be viewed by anyone with access to Marketplace.
How do I get rid of marketplace messages?
2 Answers. On desktop it has the gear to delete the messages right by the sellers name. On mobile hold down on name and menu pops up, press delete.
Why can’t I see details on Facebook marketplace?
– Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.
Can you recover deleted secret conversations on Messenger?
Once a message is deleted when using secret conversation, it cannot be retrieved. However, if you did not use secret conversation but just the normal Messenger chat then you can view the archived conversation.
Can I see who viewed my marketplace?
Unfortunately not. You can see how many page views your purchased products have received – have a look in Business Reports in your seller account.
How do you find archived messages on FB?
- For Facebook.com, open Messages. It’s at the top of Facebook on the same menu bar as your profile name.
- Select See All in Messenger at the bottom of the message window.
- Select the Settings gear icon in the upper-left corner of the Messenger window.
- Select Hidden Chats. All archived messages appear in the left pane.
How do you retrieve archived messages?
Restore archived text conversations, calls or voicemails
- Open the Voice app .
- At the top left, tap Menu Archive .
- Touch and hold the conversation, call or voicemail that you want to restore. …
- At the top right, tap Restore conversations .
How do I make my marketplace messages private?
go to “General> Privacy”, in the “Private marketplace” section, check the “Make marketplace private (users must log in to browse listings and user profiles)” box, save settings.
How do buyers contact you on Facebook marketplace?
Buyers are able to message sellers directly via the “Make Offer” or “Message Seller” button available on every product profile. This will initiate a conversation between the buyer and seller within Marketplace and also Messenger.
How do you send a private message on Facebook marketplace?
How do I send a private message to a Facebook Page?
- From your News Feed, click Pages in the left menu.
- Go to the Page you want to message.
- Click Send Message below the Page’s cover photo.
- Type your message and press enter to send.