Start by doing a simple Twitter search on the website’s top, right corner. When you see the results, click the “More options” drop down menu, then click “Advanced search”. This will take you to the advanced search options.
Can you use twitter advanced search on mobile?
The mobile app search (on Twitter’s iOS or Android apps). All of these options are great if you’re looking to quickly dive into a certain topic or hashtag. … Advanced Search is available when using Twitter’s web app — you can access it directly by heading to twitter.com/search-advanced.
How do you do the deep search on twitter?
Enter your search into the search bar on twitter.com. Click Advanced search, located underneath Search filters on the upper right of your results page, or click More options and then click Advanced search. Fill in the appropriate fields to refine your search results (see below for some helpful tips).
How do you search for old tweets?
Login to your Twitter account, and go to Twitter’s advanced search page.
- Under the “People” subheading, enter your username (with no “@”) into the “From these accounts” field:
- Under “Dates,” select start and end dates for your search:
- Click “Search,” and Twitter should return a list of top tweets from that period:
How do you search for keywords on twitter?
Enter your search into the search bar on Twitter. At the top left of your results page, click “Search filters” and then “Advanced search.” Fill in the appropriate fields to refine search results. Click “search” to see results.
Where is advanced search on twitter app?
If you are trying to use the ‘Advanced search’ option on a smartphone then you need to visit the ‘twitter.com/search-advanced’ website. Now, search for the topic or tweet by filling-in the required fields. This will help for a refined search on the microblogging platform.
How do I do an advanced search?
- On your Android phone or tablet, go to Advanced Video Search: google.com/advanced_video_search.
- Under “Find videos with,”choose the query field/s to: …
- Enter the words that you want to include or remove from your results. …
- Under “Then narrow your results by,” choose the filters you want to use. …
- Tap Advanced Search.
How do you filter search on twitter?
Filter your results by tapping Top, Latest, People, Photos, Videos, News, or Broadcasts (located at the top of your search results). Tap the filter icon in the search bar to refine your results according to All people or People you follow, and Everywhere or Near you.
How do I search for a tweet in a word and user?
Type anything into the search bar and press ↵ Enter or Search . This can really be anything, including the word anything . A list of results will appear.
Why is my twitter search not working?
If you’re having trouble with mobile.twitter.com, please try the following steps: Try clearing your cache and cookies for your device’s mobile browser. You can clear cache and cookies from the settings menu for your mobile browser. Turn your phone off for 5 minutes to reset the connection.
How far back can you see tweets?
Unfortunately, Twitter only displays your last 3200 tweets in your timeline, so if you’re anything like me (I’ve been on Twitter since May 2009 and have well over 40,000 tweets), that won’t cut it.
How can I find old deleted tweets?
Find Deleted Tweets Using the WayBack Machine
- Access the WayBack Machine and type the full URL of the Twitter page you want to see. …
- If the WayBack Machine has crawled this page before, it will show you a screenshot of that page. …
- Choose the Year and Day of the deleted tweet and try to find it there.
How do you find old tweets on mobile?
How to Find Old Tweets on Android
- Open the Android Twitter app and log-in your account.
- Click the search tab in the lower section of the page and type “from: [username]” to find your old tweets.
- If you are looking for the old tweets of a certain user, type “from:” and then the user’s username.
How do you search twitter followers?
- Sign in.
- Click “Analyze Followers”
- Enter the band’s Twitter handle.
- Click “View All”
- and then sort by the relevant info ie. ” Real name”
Can you search Twitter by phone number?
How to Find someone on Twitter by Phone Number
- Step #1: Open your Twitter mobile app. …
- Step #2: There, tap the “Settings and privacy” section.
- Step #3: After that, scroll down to find “Discoverability and contacts” and tap.
- Step #4: There, activate the “Sync address book and contacts” toggle.
Is there a way to search Twitter bios?
Just go to the website, click “Search bios” in the top left, enter a search term, then order the results by number of tweets, followers, following, account age or “social authority”. You can search for certain words in the account’s name, location or URL field as well as the longer 140 character bio description.