How can I recover my facebook password without email and phone number?
If you found your account but don’t have access to the phone number and email you set up, Facebook can’t verify your identity. If you found your account and selected a method for receiving your reset code, enter the security code you received and select Continue. Enter a new password and select Continue.
How do I get my forgotten Facebook password?
If you know you don’t know your password, you need to recover your account. Just below the login password entry field on Facebook’s sign-in page is a link: Forgot account? Click that, and you’ll be taken to a page where you can enter the email address or phone number associated with your account.
How can I change my facebook password without old password?
To reset your password if you’re not logged in to Facebook:
- Go to the Find your account page.
- Type the email address, mobile phone number, full name or username associated with your account, then click Search.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
How can I recover my Facebook password with my phone number?
Here’s how it works:
- Go to Facebook’s login page.
- Click on Forgot account?
- Select a method for resetting your password: Google account, backup email address, or phone number. Click Continue and follow the instructions to reset your password.
How can I unlock my Facebook account without password?
How to Unblock My Facebook Account
- Go to Facebook and select the Forgot Password option.
- Now enter your email address or phone number in the given field. …
- Select your account from the list if you have entered your name and click continue.
- Now send an OTP to either your email address or your phone number.
Why is Facebook telling me my password is incorrect?
If you see an error message saying “Incorrect Password” and you’re sure you entered the right password: Make sure that your caps lock key is turned off and try again. Reset your password. Try upgrading your browser or using a different web browser (like Firefox or Internet Explorer).
Can Facebook send me my password?
We’re not able to send you a copy of your password without resetting it. … If you’re having trouble logging in or remembering your password, you can change it. Note that you’ll need access to an email address or mobile phone number associated with your Facebook account in order to successfully reset your password.
How do I retrieve my password?
If you need help resetting your password, we can help by sending you a link to reset it.
- Visit Forgot Password.
- Enter either the email address or username on the account.
- Select Submit.
- Check your inbox for a password reset email.
- Click on the URL provided in the email and enter a new password.
How can I recover my FB account?
To recover an old account:
- Go to the profile of the account you’d like to recover.
- Click below the cover photo.
- Select Find support or report profile.
- Choose Something else, then click Next.
- Click Recover this account and follow the steps.