1. Instant cleaner – Delete Multiple Photos. The instant cleaner is one of the best applications for mass deletion of Instagram photos. Using this software, the user can delete multiple photos with a single tap.
How do you delete multiple pictures at once on Instagram?
For those who want to delete an Instagram post with multiple images, the process is just the same as it is for Instagram posts with a single image. Open the post containing the images you want to delete. Select the three-dot menu icon in the top right of the screen. Select Delete and confirm.
Is there a way to mass delete posts on Instagram?
However, Instagram does not support mass delete options. You need to delete the photos one after the other manually only from the mobile app.
How do you delete multiple pictures at once?
Delete Multiple Photos
- Open the “Gallery” or “Photos” app.
- Open the album that contains the photos you wish to remove.
- Tap the “Menu” icon located at the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Choose “Select item” (Gallery) or “Select…” (Photos).
- Tap the photos you wish to remove.
How do I delete multiple posts on Instagram 2020?
Open the Instagram app and click on your profile icon. Select the photo you want to delete, and tap the three dots in the top right-hand corner. Tap “Delete”, and confirm your choice on the screen. Repeat for all the posts you want to delete.
How many Instagram posts Can you delete a day?
There is no photo limit on Instagram – whether per day or total. If you want to delete posts, you can only delete them one at a time.
How do you mass delete instagram posts for free?
Use Cleaner For Instagram To Mass Delete Instagram Posts
- Choose Media from the menu in the bottom of the app.
- Select the posts you’d like to remove.
- Tap on the lightning sign in the bottom right corner. Click Delete.
How do you mass delete instagram posts 2021?
On your dashboard, click or tap on the “Bulk Posts Delete” tab. Now, select all your posts or choose some of them. Then, click or tap on “Delete Selected Posts”.
How do I delete multiple posts?
Go to Activity Log > Manage Activity and tap on the popup that says Your Posts. Once you see the list of your posts, you can select all posts you want to archive or delete, and hit that option accordingly.
How do I delete thousands of photos from my iPhone?
Delete multiple photos
- Open Photos and tap All Photos, then tap Select.
- Tap multiple photos, or slide your finger across multiple photos to select more than one.
- Tap the Trash button , then confirm to delete the items.
How do you select multiple photos to delete on Facebook?
Facebook does not have the option to select multiple photos and delete them in one go. One way to delete multiple photos is to delete an album. You can only delete photos you uploaded to Facebook or albums you created. You will not be able to delete a photo you did not upload.
What is the fastest way to delete photos from iPhone?
To speed things up, use a finger from your other hand to swipe downward repeatedly. This will let you select thousands of photos in a matter of seconds. Once you’ve selected your entire library, tap the trash can icon in the bottom right, then tap ‘Delete X photos.
How do I delete multiple Instagram accounts?
How do I remove one of the multiple Instagram accounts I’ve linked to a single login?
- Tap or your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile.
- Tap in the top right, then tap Settings.
- Tap Login Info.
- Tap next to the account you want to remove.
- Tap Remove.