To jump to a certain year, simply click the drop down menu under “Recent”. You can now immediately go to a specific year to search someone’s posts. From there, you can drill down a little further and even jump to an exact date and year.
How do I go to a specific year on Facebook Timeline 2020?
Facebook Help Team
- Go to your profile.
- Click “view activity log”
- On the left side click “your posts” or “posts by others”
- You can use the years on the right to navigate for older posts.
Can you search Facebook posts by date?
You can search for Facebook posts by date by typing in the relevant keywords in Facebook search bar and use the filter of Posts and Date (Year) to show only the specific posts for a particular time period.
How do I navigate to a new timeline on Facebook?
When you start scrolling down, a new menu appears at the top of the page.
Click any of the buttons to view a drop-down menu of options:
- Timeline: This drop-down menu lets you switch from the Timeline itself to the About section of your Timeline.
- Year: This drop-down menu lets you hop from year to year on your Timeline.
How do I make my year scroll on Facebook?
Facebook Help Team
To view older posts on your Timeline, scroll down on your Timeline, then click “Recent” at the top and select the year you’d like to view.
How do I search my Facebook timeline by month?
Navigate to the timeline on the far right-hand section of the page, which is organized by the years in which you’ve held the account, beginning with “Now.” Click on the year from which you want to view posts. Click on the specific month when it appears on the timeline.
How do I search for a specific date on Facebook?
Filter by Dates (formerly Navigation Bar Method)
- At the top of the timeline is now a bar titled “Posts” with a “Filters” button on the right hand side. Click on “Filters.”
- A dialog box will appear with a year. …
- Facebook will jump down the timeline to the selected date, or the closest date before the selected date.
Can you search for a post on Facebook?
The official announcement made no mention of the added functionality coming to Android, but one would imagine it can’t be too far behind. When the feature is available for your account, you will see an alert just below the search box letting you know you can now search for posts.
What is the difference between Facebook timeline and newsfeed?
The newsfeed is a stream of your friends Facebook activities. Your wall (aka Timeline) is your own list of activities you have carried out on Facebook.
Can you look at Facebook memories from other days?
New Facebook feature lets you look back at memories from past years. Facebook unveiled ‘On this day’ today, a new feature that lets users re-discover posts from the past. … Facebook today unveiled a new feature that lets users look back at photos and posts from the current calendar date in past years.
Why can’t I see my timeline?
– Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.
Is there a way to see Facebook memories from another day?
Scroll down through your memories. Facebook will display several different statuses, pictures, and other stuff from today’s date for past years. You’ll also see a section at the bottom of the page dedicated to days previous to today’s date.