Then, paste the text, again making sure you’re within 280 characters. The tweet counter indicates that the content is too long to be sent in one tweet, and that the entire tweet is split into multiple, successive tweets.
How do you tweet long messages on twitter?
Simply click or tap Add another Tweet to post additional Tweet(s).
- Tap the compose icon.
- Pull down from the compose window and tap Continue Thread to Add to your last Tweet.
- Add content, and tap Tweet to add to your thread.
- To add a thread to an earlier Tweet, click to Select another Tweet.
How do you tweet longer than 140?
How to Tweet Longer Than 140 Characters
- Install the browser extension Tampermonkey (here’s the Chrome version; here’s the Safari version), which lets you install customized user scripts to your browser.
- Install the “Twitter Cramming” user script located here by clicking on the “Raw” button.
- Tweet at 280 characters.
How do you tweet a long thread?
How to publish a Tweet thread
- Click the “Tweet” button to compose a new Tweet.
- Write the first Tweet of your thread. Click the new “Add another Tweet” button and a 2nd Tweet window will pop up.
- You can publish the entire thread at the same time with the “Tweet all” button.
How do you make a twit longer?
- Log on to your Twitter account, then visit the Twitlonger Web page (link in Resources).
- Click “Sign In with Twitter,” then click “Sign In” if that button shows up.
- Type the message you’d like to send in the text box that appears, then click “Post” to send it.
What do I write in a tweet?
The perfect tweet is:
- Front loaded. Put the most important words at the start of the tweet to catch a follower’s eye.
- Scannable. Write simply and concisely. …
- Specific. Make your content valuable and useful. …
- Active. Use strong verbs and skip the adjectives and adverbs.
- Focused. …
- Compelling. …
- Short. …
- On brand.
How do you quote a tweet without linking it?
- Find one of your tweets and click the ‘Reply’ link.
- When the ‘Compose’ box appears, just delete your username, and type whatever text you want.
- Click the ‘Tweet’ button and it will appear threaded as a reply, even without your username appearing in the reply. You can do this in succession i.e.
What if my tweet is too long?
Type the same Twitter handle and counter, but this time, change the numbers to “2/3”. Then, paste the text, again making sure you’re within 280 characters. The tweet counter indicates that the content is too long to be sent in one tweet, and that the entire tweet is split into multiple, successive tweets.
Do hashtags count in Twitter character count?
What IS Counted: Any character in the text of your post, including spaces. Emojis (1 emoji registers as 2 characters) Hashtags.
Does Twitter still have 140 character limit?
Now that the limit is 280 characters, the most common length of a tweet is 33 characters. Historically, only 9% of tweets hit Twitter’s 140-character limit, now it’s 1%.
How do you reply to a tweet thread?
The simplest way to create a Twitter thread is to publish a tweet, then reply directly to it the same way you would reply to a tweet written by someone else. After the second tweet is published, reply to it with a third tweet and continue until your thread is finished.
How do you write a perfect tweet?
How to write the #perfect tweet
- Don’t just hashtag anything. It seems to be the norm to tweet with as many hashtags as possible, but unless there is a point to your post, no one is going to care that you can hashtag. …
- Write statements not sentences. …
- Get on a list. …
- Timing is everything. …
- Drive traffic with visuals.
How do beginners use twitter?
Twitter for Beginners: The Complete Guide
- Step 1: Set Up Your Profile. Choose your profile name (aka handle). …
- Step 2: Follow Some People. This is important for two reasons. …
- Step 3: Understand the Twitter Lingo. …
- Step 3: Decide What Content to Tweet About. …
- Step 4: Join Trending Hashtags. …
- Step 5: Maintain Your Channel.
What is a TWT longer?
TwitLonger is the easy way to share long messages to Twitter. Sign in with your Twitter account to get started. We never post anything without your permission. ( More details) Sign in with Twitter.
What is twitter for echofon?
Wrapped in a beautiful, clean interface, Echofon for Android packs a punch, featuring gorgeous desktop widget, instant notifications, light and dark color themes and more – all the Twitter features you need to bring order to your busy social media life.
How many characters can you tweet?
In most cases, the text content of a Tweet can contain up to 280 characters or Unicode glyphs. Some glyphs will count as more than one character.