Tap the person’s profile picture to see their Story. Once the Story that you’d like to share shows up on your screen, tap the three dots in the lower-right corner. 2. Tap “Copy Link” or the paper airplane icon to share the story with friends.
How do you share someone else’s story on Instagram?
You can only share someone’s post from Feed to your story if their account is public and they’ve allowed resharing of their posts.
To share someone’s post from Feed to your story:
- Tap below the photo or video in Feed.
- Tap Add post/video to your story.
- Tap Send To.
- Tap Share next to Your Story, then tap Done.
How do you repost a story on Instagram?
Instagram: How to repost a story
- Open Instagram and select the photo or video that you want to repost.
- Hit the Share icon right below the post > tap Add Post to Your Story > tap Your story.
How do I share someone else’s story?
To share someone’s post to your story, follow these 5 steps:
- Step 1: When you tag a user in your story @mention, sharing is initiated.
- Step 2: A pop-up will appear saying, ‘mentioned users may repost this story for 24 hours. ‘
- Step 4: Before posting the final content, you can either crop it or add any filters you want.
How do you repost someone’s story on Instagram without being tagged?
Can I repost an Instagram Story I’m not tagged in?
- Go to Settings > Control Center > Customize Controls.
- Scroll down until you see Screen Recording and tap the plus sign. …
- When you want to record an Instagram Story, just swipe up and tap the red record button.
Why can’t I share someone’s story to my story?
The most typical reason is that the person who publishes the original story has not allowed their followers to share. To mark it, go to your profile -> Settings -> Privacy & Security -> Story Controls -> Shared Content.
Why add this to your story Instagram missing?
A common reason why the Add Post to Your Story feature is missing is because your Instagram is outdated. … Apps that are outdated will have an update button, you can also search for the Instagram app. Once you found Instagram, tap on Update to update Instagram to the latest version.
How do you repost someone else’s Instagram post?
Here’s how to do it:
- Open Instagram and find a photo or video to repost. Open your Instagram app and find the post you want to repost. …
- Paste the post’s share URL into DownloadGram. …
- Download the post. …
- Open Instagram and find the photo or video in your camera roll. …
- Add a caption and share your repost.
How long does a story repost last?
These “stories” are usually collections of photos or videos that live on the platform for just 24 hours. After that, they disappear forever. You can always “highlight” some of these stories to your account if you want people to view them after the 24-hour window.
How do you repost a story you’re tagged in?
How to repost an Instagram story
- Open Instagram and tap the messages icon.
- Select the message history between you and the Instagram user who tagged you in their story.
- Edit the repost then tap “Next.”
- Choose how you want to post it and who you want to see it through the “Share” or “Send” options.