How do I post a custom audience list on Facebook?
How to upload your customer list to Facebook. To upload your list for use as a Custom Audience, head to Ads Manager, then click on Audiences on the left. From here, click Create a Custom Audience. Finally, select Customer List as your source.
How do I enable custom audience on Facebook?
How to use your Custom Audience
- Open Facebook Ads Manager and click Create Ad.
- Follow the steps to set up your ad. …
- Set the ad to target your selected Custom Audience.
- Refine your targeting options. …
- Set your budget and timing as usual and you’re ready to go.
Why can’t I create a custom audience on Facebook?
If you can’t create a Custom Audience with your current filter selection, you may need to update your filter. You may not be able to create a Custom Audience from all filter options.
How small can a Facebook custom audience be?
The short answer is 100, but often requires more.
While 100 is the minimum number of people in a custom audience who can be served your ad, it’s important to recognize that any list you import should be much bigger than this for a variety of reasons that I touch on below.
How do Facebook Custom Audiences work?
A Custom Audience is an ad targeting option that lets you find your existing audiences among people who are on Facebook. You can use sources like customer lists, website or app traffic, or engagement on Facebook, to create Custom Audiences of people who already know your business.
How do I target my audience on Facebook?
Now, I’ll show you 21 ways to improve your targeting so you immediately see better results from your Facebook Ads.
- Start with a combination of basic demographics. …
- Target your audience’s interests. …
- Find people already looking to buy your product. …
- Target people by their income level. …
- Focus on where your audience works.
What is the best audience for Facebook ads?
Facebook audience #1: All your past website visitors
If you could create a single Facebook Custom Audience for maxing out on your Facebook ads results, I’d recommend this one. People who have previously visited your website are already familiar with your brand, making them more likely to find your offer of interest.
What is custom audience data on Facebook?
Facebook’s customer list custom audiences feature enables you to create an audience using your data such as email addresses and phone numbers (“Audience”). When using this feature, your data is locally hashed on your system before you upload and pass it to Facebook (“Hashed Data”) to be used to create your Audience.
How do I create a custom friends list on Facebook?
What to Know
- Sign in to Facebook on a computer. In the menu bar on the left, select See More > Friend Lists.
- Select Create List. Name the list and enter the names of friends to add to the list.
- Choose Create to add the new list to your friend lists.
How do I exclude a custom audience on Facebook?
Use a Custom or Lookalike Audience for targeting
- Create an ad set.
- In the “Audience” section of ad set creation, click the “Custom Audiences” field.
- Select the Custom Audiences and/or Lookalike Audiences you want to use.
- Select Exclude if you want to remove anyone. …
- Finish setting up the ad set and place your order.
How long does it take to populate an audience on Facebook?
As with all custom audiences, it can take up to 30 minutes for Facebook to populate your audience. You’ll receive a notification when it’s ready to use. Once you’ve created your new Facebook custom audience, it can take up to 30 minutes to populate.
How many emails do you need for Facebook lookalike audience?
After years of working with lookalike audiences, I believe you need at least 1,000 emails to create an effective lookalike audience, and more than 5,000 fans or page engagements to create an accurate audience based on your page or post engagements.