How do I post a comment on someone’s Facebook page?
How to comment as a page on Facebook
- Log into Facebook in a browser and go to the post you want to comment on.
- Next to the comment button, you’ll see your profile icon with a little dropdown arrow next to it. Click on it.
- Select the name of the page you want to comment as from the dropdown menu, then make your comment.
How do you comment on someone’s timeline?
To post on your friend’s Timeline, follow these steps:
- Go to her Timeline. …
- Click the type of post you want to leave. …
- Type your comment to your friend.
- (Optional) Add any tags or location information to your post using the appropriate icon at the bottom of the Share box.
- When you’re done, click Post.
How do I post a message on Facebook Timeline?
To post something on a friend’s timeline:
- Type the person’s name in the search bar at the top of your page.
- Click the box that says Write something to [Name]… and choose from the options.
- Click Post.
How do I comment on someone’s post?
To post a comment on another person’s Facebook wall or timeline, look for the “Comment” link under that person’s post. The link is not visible if the user has disabled comments. Click the link if it is visible. A text field will appear under the link.
Can you post on someone’s Facebook page if you are not friends?
Unfortunately, unless you’re tagged in an activity or the activity is public, you can’t comment on nonfriends’ information. It’s one way that Facebook enables users to protect personal information and determine with whom they share posts. You always have the option of sending the person a message on Facebook.
What is the difference between a post and a comment on Facebook?
A Post starts a new topic. A comment is what you do to respond to a Post; you leave one by clicking on the pencil icon underneath a Post. Too many new Posts will take you away from the subject originally being discussed; so – if you are responding to a subject covered in a Post, leave a Comment.
Why can’t you write on someone’s timeline?
Your friend may have added you to one of her custom friend lists. This may be the case if other members are able to post on her timeline but you are not. She may have put you on an “Acquaintance” list and then adjusted her privacy settings such that people on that list cannot post on her timeline.
How can I post on someone’s Facebook wall without it showing on mine?
To make sure it also is posted to the other persons page (or people, if you chose more than one above) you need to type an “@” sign followed by the person’s name somewhere in the message. It doesn’t necessarily need to be in the front, but must be somewhere in the post.
What should I write on my Facebook post?
7 No-brainer Tips to Write an Awesome Facebook Post
- Ask a Question. But be direct. …
- Keep it short. With more and more pages and people to follow the news feed for many is very crowded on Facebook. …
- Give a clear Call-To-Action. …
- Offer some valuable information. …
- Give them a link. …
- Be Positive. …
- Post an Image.
Why can’t i post happy birthday on Facebook?
Miss getting birthday messages on your Facebook profile? Then make sure your privacy settings allow your friends to post to your timeline. Click the little down-arrow in the top-right corner of any Facebook page, then select Privacy Settings. Find the “Timeline and Tagging” section and click the “Edit Settings” link.
What can you do if someone posted a photo of you on Facebook without your permission?
Although taking a photo of you in a public setting is not an invasion of privacy, if the person captures you in your home and then uses it on social media without your consent, you have legal recourse. An attorney may classify this type of action as defamation as well.
How do you make good comments?
Top ten tips for writing a great comment
- Read the article. …
- Respond to the article. …
- Read the other comments. …
- Make it clear who you’re replying to. …
- Use the return key. …
- Avoid sarcasm. …
- Avoid unnecessary acronyms. …
- Use facts.
How do you write a good comment on someone?
What to Say to Someone
- You are more fun than anyone or anything I know, including bubble wrap.
- You are the most perfect you there is.
- You are enough.
- You are one of the strongest people I know.
- You look great today.
- You have the best smile.
- Your outlook on life is amazing.
- You just light up the room.
How do you give someone a comment?
So how do you get more Facebook comments without baiting? Follow these tips:
- Ask for authentic input. …
- Use visual content. …
- Ask questions. …
- Post interesting content that people will want to talk about. …
- Provoke an emotional response. …
- Post a photo and ask followers to write a caption.