Why can’t I pin a post on my Facebook page?
The first thing to know about pinning Facebook posts is that you can’t do it on your personal timeline – pinning is only possible on a Facebook ‘page’. And, in order to pin a post, you must be an administrator or editor of the page.
How do I pin a post on Facebook 2020?
Method 2 of 3: Using Android
- Tap. . …
- Type the name of a Facebook page you manage in the search bar. This displays a list of search results. …
- Scroll down and tap Posts. It’s one of the tabs below your banner. …
- Scroll down and tap the ⋯ icon on a post. …
- Tap Pin to Top.
How do I pin a post in a Facebook group 2019?
Hover the cursor over the new post, click the small arrowhead that appears in the top right corner of the post and choose “Pin Post” to pin the post on your Facebook group.
What happened to pin post on Facebook?
A pinned post is located at the top of your Timeline in the left column. … A pinned post will stay at the top of your Timeline for 7 days, unless you unpin it before the 7 days is up.
How do I pin a post to the top of my Facebook page?
To pin a post to the top of your Page’s timeline:
- From your News Feed, click Pages in the left menu.
- Go to your Page, then go to the post on your Page’s timeline.
- Click in the top right of the post.
- Select Pin to Top of Page.
How do I pin a post on Facebook Mobile?
How to pin a post on a Facebook Group on mobile
- Open the Facebook app on your iPhone or Android phone.
- Tap the three horizontal line icon button in the bottom right and then select “Groups.”
- Select “Your Groups.”
- Tap “See All” underneath “Groups You Manage” and then select the group where you want to pin a post.
Is an announcement the same as a pinned post?
1: Pinned posts are exclusive to Facebook Pages, while Announcements are exclusive to Facebook Groups. They function in similar ways, and both serve the purpose of “putting a post at the top of the page”, but each type of account has its own system.
What does it mean to pin a group on Facebook?
When you pin a group, it appears at the top of your list of groups.
How do I pin a post in a group?
To pin a post in a group:
- From the group, find the post you’d like to pin.
- Tap and select Pin Post.
Can you pin a post on Facebook profile?
So, in addition to Groups and Pages, we can now Pin a Post on Facebook Personal Profile. Well, those of you who still haven’t aware with the Pin a Post feature, it let you to manually select any post from your timeline and stick it to the top of your timeline.
Why can’t I unpin a post on Facebook 2020?
Pinning and unpinning a post on Facebook can only happen on Pages, groups and events. Your personal Facebook profile or timeline cannot be used for this purpose. Again, it is important for us to know that you can only pin one post at a time.
Why is my Facebook wall not updating?
– Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your phone or other mobile device; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.