Go to your Page. Click Page Settings in the bottom left of your Page. From General, click Comment Ranking. To turn comment ranking on, click to check the box next to See most relevant comments by default.
Why is Facebook only showing most relevant comments?
This means that you’re more likely to see the following at the top: comments or reactions from your friends, comments from verified profiles and Pages, and comments with the most likes and replies. This personalized order is only available for comments on Page posts.”
How do I get all comments on Facebook?
You can view your comments on Facebook in your Activity Log:
- On your Timeline, click “View Activity Log”
- Click “Comments” on the left side.
- You can use the years on the right to help you navigate through your comments.
How do I change my comment settings on Facebook?
To change who can comment on your public posts:
- Click. in the top right of Facebook.
- Select Settings & Privacy, then click Settings.
- Click Public Posts on the left.
- Go to Who Can Follow Me and make sure Public is selected.
- Click Edit next to Public Post Comments.
- Select who is allowed to comment on your public posts:
Why does Facebook not show all comments?
– Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.
How do I see comments on Facebook Not most relevant?
Click Page Settings in the bottom left of your Page. From General, click Comment Ranking. To turn comment ranking on, click to check the box next to See most relevant comments by default. To turn comment ranking off, click to uncheck the box next to See most relevant comments by default.
Who decides most relevant comments on Facebook?
Today, it will start ranking comments to promote those that are most relevant to users. It will give priority to comments that have interactions from the original poster, as well as comments or reactions from friends of the person who created the post.
Can’t see all Facebook comments live?
Q1: How do I enable live comments on Facebook? All you need to do is swipe right on the screen. Comments, likes and other reactions will be disabled and you can watch the video in peace. And If you want to get them back, all you need to do to get them all back is to swipe left again.
How do I find all the posts and comments made by someone on Facebook?
It’s in the person’s cover photo, which is at the top of their profile. A menu will expand. Click See Friendship on the menu. This opens the See Friendship page, which displays a list of posts and comments from both users’ pages that the other has commented on.
Why are Facebook comments out of order?
Comment threads are now showing the most recent replies at the top, so if you’re reading through a thread or looking for replies, they’re no longer in order. The oldest are at the bottom and the newest/most recent appear first.
How do I filter Facebook comments?
To filter comments by keywords:
- Tap or your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile.
- Tap in the top right, then tap Settings.
- Tap Privacy, then tap Comments.
- Tap next to Manual Filter to turn it on.
- Enter specific words, phrases, numbers or emojis in the text box to filter out comments.
What happens when you hide a comment on Facebook?
When you hide a comment from a post on your Page, the comment will only be visible to the person who wrote it and their friends. When you delete a comment from a post on your Page, the comment will be permanently removed from the post.
What does it mean when you can’t comment on Facebook Post?
Permission. You do not have permission to comment on everything you see on Facebook. In a common scenario, if you see a friend tagged in a photo by someone you don’t know, you can view it but cannot comment on it. … You can only comment on photos posted by your friends or photos you have been tagged in.
Why can’t I see comments on friends Facebook?
When you cannot see the exact number of replies on Facebook comment, it is because: The person who commented has a privacy setting that allows him/her to be invisible to the public i.e. those not in connection cannot see his/her comments.