How do I clear my recently watched list?
Go to My Profile > Viewing Activity. You will see a list of all the content you’ve watched. To remove a TV show or movie from the list, click on the Delete icon next to the show’s name.
How do I watch my recently watched videos on Facebook 2020?
Recently Watched Videos In Facebook App/Mobile
Click on the Activity Log. At the top of the screen, click on the Category drop-down menu. Scroll down to find the Videos You’ve Watched filter, and then tap on it. You should now be able to see your recently watched videos on Facebook app.
How do I watch my recently watched videos on Facebook?
To find a log of the past videos you’ve watched on Facebook:
- Go to your profile and click “View Activity Log”
- Click “More” on the left side.
- Select “Videos Watched”
How do you remove something from continue watching on Netflix on TV?
How to remove shows from ‘Continue Watching’ on Netflix
- Scroll down to ‘Continue Watching’ row.
- Tap the three dot menu icon.
- Select ‘Remove From Row’
- Tap ‘OK’ or ‘Remove’ depending on the platform you are using.
How do you delete a program from continue watching on Netflix?
With the app open to the Home tab, scroll down until you see the Continue Watching heading. Tap the three-dotted button next to the title you want to erase. Select Remove From Row, and then confirm with OK, to delete it from the list.
How do I get rid of unwanted videos on Facebook?
From Facebook Mobile Site
- Login to Facebook’s mobile website.
- Tap the “Menu” box located toward the upper-right portion of the screen.
- Tap “Photos“.
- Navigate to the photo or video you wish to delete.
- Tap the “More Options” link.
- Choose “Edit Photo“.
- Select “Delete“, then “Delete” again to confirm.
How do I clear my search history on my phone?
Clear your history
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- At the top right, tap More. History. …
- Tap Clear browsing data.
- Next to “Time range,” select how much history you want to delete. To clear everything, tap All time.
- Check “Browsing history.” …
- Tap Clear data.
Why can’t I watch videos on my activity log on Facebook?
– Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.
How do I check my Facebook history on my phone?
Tap the three horizontal lines, scroll down to Help and Settings, and then select the “Activity Log” item. Tap the “Filter” setting, and then tap the “Search History” option. Now you’ll see all your recent searches.