How do you delete multiple pictures at once on Instagram?
For those who want to delete an Instagram post with multiple images, the process is just the same as it is for Instagram posts with a single image. Open the post containing the images you want to delete. Select the three-dot menu icon in the top right of the screen. Select Delete and confirm.
Is there an app to delete multiple Instagram pictures?
Auto-Clicker is a free Android app that lets you automate repeated taps and swipes in any app or screen on your Android. This free feature works nicely for deleting all your Instagram photos. Once you play around with the app, you will be very excited by the possibilities it provides.
How do you mass delete posts?
Click on your profile picture and go to Manage Posts. Once you see your posts, you can click on the Choose All option and start erasing in bulk.
How do I delete all my Instagram posts?
Click on your profile photo and the three lines on the upper right corner. Click on “Saved” and select the collection that you wish to delete. Tap on three-dot icon and select “Edit Collection.” From the options, choose “Delete Collection” and “Delete” to remove all those posts from your Saved folder.
How do I delete multiple photos?
Delete Multiple Photos
- Open the “Gallery” or “Photos” app.
- Open the album that contains the photos you wish to remove.
- Tap the “Menu” icon located at the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Choose “Select item” (Gallery) or “Select…” (Photos).
- Tap the photos you wish to remove.
How do I mass delete Instagram photos?
Open the Instagram app and click on your profile icon. Select the photo you want to delete, and tap the three dots in the top right-hand corner. Tap “Delete”, and confirm your choice on the screen. Repeat for all the posts you want to delete.
How do you delete multiple pictures on Instagram on iPhone?
How to Delete Multiple Instagram Photos at Once
- Simply launch the Instagram app on your smartphone.
- Tap on the profile icon on the bottom right. …
- A photo will open. …
- A menu will pop up, Tap on the Delete option from the list.
- A confirmation dialogue box will pop up.
How do you delete all your Instagram pictures at once on iPhone?
Is There a Way to Delete All Instagram Posts at Once?
- Select one of the images you want to delete.
- Tap the menu and select Edit.
- Then add a really bizarre hashtag that no one else is using.
- Save the changes. Do the same for all the images you want to remove.
- Then, search for your hashtag.
How many Instagram posts Can you delete per day?
Instagram Follow/ unfollow limit
Following and unfollowing is count as the same actions. The daily limit is 200 a day. 10 follows and unfollows per hour would keep your account safe and saves your account from being suspended.
How do I hide all my posts?
Facebook also has a tool to hide public Timeline posts en masse. To do this, click the arrow in the top-right corner of your profile and navigate to Settings & Privacy > Settings > Privacy. Click the Limit Past Posts link to open a warning advising that all your public posts will be converted to Friends only.
How do I mass delete photos on Facebook?
While you can delete photos and albums individually, it’s still impossible to delete them in bulk. The only way to delete them on Facebook is to do it separately or to delete whole albums.
How do I delete multiple photos at once on Facebook?
Facebook does not have the option to select multiple photos and delete them in one go. One way to delete multiple photos is to delete an album. You can only delete photos you uploaded to Facebook or albums you created. You will not be able to delete a photo you did not upload.
How do I delete posts?
- Locate the post that you would like to delete in the Newsfeed.
- OR find an older post you’ve authored by clicking your profile picture in the top right, clicking ‘Your profile’ beneath your name. …
- Click to the right of your name on the post or reply.
- Select Delete.
Do saved posts on Instagram take up storage?
Your Instagram cache makes viewing posts quicker, but it can also take up space to the point that it may eventually contribute to your iPhone running out of room and not working properly. To free up space by clearing the Instagram cache on your iPhone, you simply need to delete and reinstall the Instagram app.