How do you delete search history on Facebook Mobile?
How to clear Facebook search history on a mobile device
- Open the Facebook app on your iPhone or Android device.
- Tap the search icon at the top right of the screen.
- Next to where it says recent searches, tap “Edit.”
- At the top of your Activity Log, tap “Clear Searches” to instantly clear your history.
How do you delete watched history on Facebook App 2020?
Next, click on the Videos You’ve Watched list, so tap on the three-dots next to the video you want to remove from the watch history. Then, tap Delete.
How long does your search history stay on Facebook?
But it will be a much shorter amount of time than the company currently holds onto that data, which is 90 days. (Some of the aggregated analytics data is stored for two years, a spokesperson says.) The change comes at a time when Facebook is making a lot of updates to its privacy and data collection practices.
How do I clear my Facebook app cache?
How to clear Facebook app cache:
- Open the Settings app on your phone.
- Tap on Apps & notifications.
- Tap Facebook if you see the app in the Recently opened apps section at the top. If you don’t see Facebook, tap See all X apps and tap on Facebook.
- Tap Storage. …
- Tap Clear cache.
How do you delete recently visited?
Clear your history
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- At the top right, tap More. History. …
- Tap Clear browsing data.
- Next to “Time range,” select how much history you want to delete. …
- Check “Browsing history.” Uncheck any other data you don’t want to delete.
- Tap Clear data.
How do you see what pages you’ve visited on Facebook?
You just have to go to your activity log then click filter option, there you will find search. When you click search you can see all the profiles you have been through, there will a delete option in the top. Click that and confirm then no one will know whose profile you go through.
How do you delete recently visited sites?
All you have to do is clear your browsing history. Click the Chrome icon on in the top-right corner of your browser, select “History”, then “Clear All Browsing Data.” Done.
How do I watch my recently watched videos on Facebook 2020?
Recently Watched Videos In Facebook App/Mobile
Click on the Activity Log. At the top of the screen, click on the Category drop-down menu. Scroll down to find the Videos You’ve Watched filter, and then tap on it. You should now be able to see your recently watched videos on Facebook app.