How do I clear my Instagram cache?
How to Clear Instagram Cache on iPhone
- Go Into the Settings App. This app appears as a gear in the middle of the icon. …
- Choose the General Option. …
- Tap the iPhone Storage Option. …
- Select the Instagram App. …
- Delete and Reinstall the App. …
- Head to the Android Settings App. …
- Find the Apps & Notifications Option. …
- Find Instagram.
How do I clear my Instagram cache iOS?
Method 1: Directly Clear Instagram App Cache on iPhone
- Step 1 Launch Instagram app on your iPhone.
- Step 2 Click on the Profile icon at the bottom.
- Step 3 Now click on Settings icon at the top right corner.
- Step 4 Tap Security, find the “Clear Search History” and click on it.
- Step 5 Tap Clear All > Clear All.
How do you delete Instagram data?
How to delete your Instagram data:
- Visit Instagram’s “delete your account page.”
- Select a reason for why you want to delete your data.
- Click “Permanently delete my account.”
How do you delete all your Instagram data on iPhone?
How to Clear the Instagram Cache on iPhone
- Open the “Settings” app on the iPhone.
- Go to “General” and then to “iPhone Storage”
- Wait for all storage data to load.
- Scroll down to locate the app list and find “Instagram”, next to it will be the total storage size taken up by the app.
- Tap on “Instagram”
- Tap on “Delete App”
What happens if you clear cache on Instagram?
Your account will still be there with all your followers in place and all your past posts intact — the images and data will simply have been removed from your phone, giving you much needed free space.
What does Clear Cache mean?
Clear cache from third-party apps
App cache is similar to browser cache. It’s small bits of information stored to speed up your experience using an app. … Clearing cache is a quick and easy way to free up space and (hopefully) fix a misbehaving app. Clearing app cache will not delete app data like account information.
How do you reset explore on Instagram on iPhone 2020?
Under Data and History, you should see a Search History option, tap on it. Here, you should see your recent searches and a Clear All option next to it (Clear Search History on iOS). Tap on Clear All. You will get a prompt asking if you want to clear your search history, tap on Clear All.
How do I delete the cache on my iPhone?
Delete history, cache, and cookies
- To clear your history and cookies, go to Settings > Safari, and tap Clear History and Website Data. …
- To clear your cookies and keep your history, go to Settings > Safari > Advanced > Website Data, then tap Remove All Website Data.
How do I clear my cache on iOS?
How to clear cache, history, and cookies on Safari
- Open the Settings app and click Safari.
- Tap “Clear History and Website Data.” Tap “Clear History and Website Data” to clear your Safari cache, history, and cookies. …
- Your device will double-check that you want to clear Safari’s data.
Does clearing Instagram Data Delete Account?
Many users worry that clearing data for Instagram and Facebook apps will delete their accounts. However, that’s not true. … Your activity or data such as photos, comments, posts, groups, messages, stories, etc., on these social media websites will not be deleted.
Does Instagram keep deleted messages?
As Instagram messages are not stored by the network themselves, any recovery operation has to happen on your phone. If you regularly backup your phone, you may be able to recover messages. If you don’t back up your phone, you will not. … As Instagram doesn’t keep the messages, there is nothing to recover.
How long does Instagram keep deleted messages?
Deleted stories that are not in your archive will stay in the folder for up to 24 hours. Everything else will be automatically deleted 30 days later. During those 30 days, you can access your deleted content by going to Settings > Account > Recently Deleted on the latest version of the Instagram app.