How do I change my age on Facebook 2020?
It’s below your profile picture. On Android, you’ll have to scroll down to see the About option.
Edit your birthday.
- Tap the month, day, or year to prompt a drop-down menu.
- Tap the month, day, or year that you want to display.
- Repeat this process for each value that you want to change.
How do I change my date of birth on Facebook?
To change your birthday:
- Click your profile picture in the top right of Facebook.
- Click About, then click Contact and Basic Info in the left menu.
- Scroll down to your birth date and click to the right.
- Use the dropdown menus to change your birthday and use the audience selector to choose who can see it.
- Click Save.
Why can’t I change my birthday on Facebook?
Facebook has limits in a place around the number of times you can edit your birthday. If you recently edited your birthday, you may have to wait a few days before changing it again.
How can I correct my date of birth?
You can contact the SSA at 800-772-1213 and the IRS at 800-829-1040 to correct an incorrect birthdate. If you confirm your date of birth is on file correctly with these agencies, you’ll need to print and mail your return with an explanation of the issue; you can’t e-file your return.
How do I change my age on Facebook on my iPhone?
On iPhone and Android app
Follow the guide above to go to your Profile > Edit Profile > Edit Your About Info. Now beside ‘Basic Info’ tap ‘Edit’. You can set different audiences for your birth year, and birthday. Tap the ‘Audience’ button beside the setting and choose the option you like.
How do you go on a date on Facebook app?
You can also access Dating by typing “Facebook Dating” into the search bar on your Facebook app and tapping the Facebook Dating shortcut. Note: Dating is only available on the Facebook apps for Android and iPhone.
How do I remove my birthday on Facebook 2020?
How to Delete Your Date of Birth on Facebook
- Log in to Facebook and click your name at the top of the screen to view your Timeline.
- Click “About” beneath your profile photo.
- Click the “Edit” button in the Basic Info section.
- Click the drop-down field under your birthday and click “Don’t Show My Birthday on My Timeline.”
How do I change my birthday on Facebook after Limit 2020?
Easily you can change Facebook birthday after limit. After going to the link, at first select your date of birth here that you want in your Facebook account. Select a reason to change your Facebook birthday. Must select this reason ‘this is my real birthday’ and click to send.
How long do I have to wait to change my Facebook birthday?
May be you have changed your date of birth multiple times!!! As per facebook policy you can only change or edit your date of birth after 60 days . After serving my 30-day ban, it’s now 40 days plus.
Why can’t Google change my birthday?
It isn’t possible to change your date of birth to switch from under-18 to over-18 or vice versa. If your birth date makes you younger than 18, you either need to wait until the account turns 18 or create a new account.
Where is my date of birth on my tax return?
Your date of birth is not actually found on your tax return. It is used to determine eligibility, credits, exemptions, and deductions.
Can you change your age?
You can’t change your age, it changes all by itself.
Can I change my real name?
If you want to change your legal name, you need state-sanctioned proof of your birth name, such as a birth certificate, and proof of residence in your state. You will then fill out a series of forms and explain why the court should grant you this change.