Go ahead and tap on that link symbol, and you should see an option for IGTV video. Once you hit IGTV video – lo and behold – you will see the IGTV video you just uploaded. So you can link to your IGTV video in your Insta Story, even without 10,000 followers.
How do you put a link on Instagram without 10k followers?
What If I Don’t Have 10,000 Instagram Followers?
- Create a video using IGTV. …
- Go to your main Instagram feed, and tap the camera icon in the top left corner to create an Instagram Story.
- Create your Instagram Story by taking a photo, Boomerang, or video. …
- Tap on the chain link icon and add “call to action”.
Can you get swipe up without 10k?
You can still have the swipe up and link icon on Instagram Story without 10k followers, without having a business or verified account.
How do you put a link on Instagram under 10000 followers?
If you’ve got more than 10,000 followers, you can use the ‘Swipe Up’ feature in your Stories which attaches a link that followers can swipe up to visit.
How do you get the swipe up on Instagram?
How to Add Swipe Up Links to Your Stories
- STEP 1: START YOUR INSTAGRAM STORY. Take a photo or video directly within the Instagram Stories app or import an image from your camera roll or gallery. …
- STEP 2: CLICK THE LINK BUTTON. …
- STEP 3: ADD A CALL-TO-ACTION IN YOUR STORY.
Why can’t I add links to Instagram Story 2020?
Why isn’t there a link button on my Instagram story? If your follower count is lesser than 10,000, or you’re not verified, or you don’t have a business account, you will not be able to add a link to your Story.
What if you don’t have the chain link on Instagram?
Yeah, that’s right, If you cannot access the link button on your Instagram story is because either your Instagram account has not officially been verified by Instagram or your account does not have at least 10.000 followers.
Is swipe up only for verified?
The basic swipe up feature is only available to accounts with over 10,000 followers, or verified accounts (that elusive blue tick).
How many followers do you need to swipe up?
In order to get the Instagram swipe up feature and add links to your Instagram Stories, your account: Must be an Instagram Business Profile and. Must have over 10,000 followers.
Do you need 10000 followers to swipe up?
Technically, the Swipe Up feature is only available to users with an Instagram Business Profile that has at least 10,000 followers or a verified account. … All you then have to do is upload your video to IGTV and create an Instagram Story as a teaser that links to your IGTV video.
Can I put a link in my Instagram story?
To add your link, click on the chain link icon at the top of your story. The chain link icon appears at the top of the Story page to add a clickable URL. A new window will appear on your screen, allowing you to input the link destination of your choice.
How do you put a link on Instagram without being verified 2021?
Here is the step by step guide to add link to the Instagram story:
- Tap on the link button. Upload a photo or video from the camera roll, same as always. After adding text, sticker, filter, etc. …
- Enter the URL. In the opened page, you should enter or paste the link. Next, tap “Done,” and that’s all! …
- Add a call to action.
Why is my swipe up not working on Instagram?
Make sure you hit 10,000+ followers. Update your app to the latest version of Instagram. If you have a personal account, switch to business account. You need an Instagram business account to be able to get the swipe up feature at 10K+ followers.
How many followers do you need to be verified on Instagram?
Only verified users could use it. It doesn’t matter how many followers they have. If you want to get this feature – you have to have at least 10k followers; verified users don’t.
How do you get the swipe up link on Instagram 2020?
How to Add a Swipe Up Link:
- Take a photo, or upload an image to your Story.
- In the Story editor, tap the link icon on the top of the screen (the one that looks like a chain).
- Tap +URL.
- Type in the URL of the website you want to link to.
- Tap “Done” on the upper right corner of the screen.