How do I post a picture on twitter from my Iphone?
Step 1 – Launch the app, and click the “new tweet” icon..
- Step 2 – Share your thoughts.
- Step 3 – Click the camera icon and choose whether to take a new photo or upload an existing one.
- Step 4 – Once you’re done editing your tweet, just click on “Tweet” to post.
- Step 5 – And you’re all done!
Why can’t I post a picture on twitter?
Images uploaded to Twitter must be smaller than 3MB in size and saved as a GIF, JPEG or PNG file. The BMP, TIFF and animated GIF file formats are not supported by Twitter. Note that you can only upload one image per tweet, whether you are using the main Twitter website or a third-party application.
How do you post side by side pictures on twitter?
Click on the photo icon from the bottom of the Tweet box and select an image from your computer. Add more images to your Tweet. Click on the photo icon again choose another image from your computer. You can select up to 4 photos.
How do I post to twitter from my iPhone?
Compose your message (up to 280 characters) and tap Tweet. Enter your message (up to 280 characters), and then tap Tweet. A notification will appear in the status bar on your device and will go away once the Tweet successfully sends.
Can you post pictures on Twitter?
Would you like to add a photo, video, or animated GIF to your tweets? You can use the Twitter app on your Android or iOS device, or from a Twitter’s website using your web browser. You can attach up to four photos, one video, or one GIF to any individual tweet.
How do you post two pictures in a comment on twitter?
Post multiple photos to Twitter Android, iOS
Also at the Twitter account interface, click on the blue circle icon to post the content. In the post frame click on the image icon to post a photo. Step 2: Users need to agree to let Twitter use the album on the device, press Ok to continue.
When sharing photos of people how many people per photo does Twitter allow you to tag?
Tag up to 10 people in a photo
Tagging people in a picture makes conversations around photos fun and easy. And tagging doesn’t affect character count in the Tweet — you can tag up to 10 people in a photo and still have all 140 characters at your disposal, making it easier to connect with your friends.
How do you post full size pictures on twitter?
- Right-click the image you wish to make your company’s Twitter profile picture or post alongside a tweet. …
- Click the “Resize” tab to be presented with the “Resize and Skew” window. …
- Type the number 73 in both the “Horizontal” and “Vertical” boxes if you intend to use the image as a profile picture.
How do you tweet someone not following you?
Twitter tip: How to make someone unfollow you
- Select the option to “Protect my Tweets” under “Security and privacy” settings.
- Go to the profile of your unwanted follower and block them. This will make them unfollow you.
- If you want, you can then unblock them (or not).
- Just make sure to unprotect your tweets to make them public again.
What is the best Twitter app for iPhone?
Best Twitter apps for iPhone and iPad
- #1. Twitter. It’s a fact that most people browse social platform using the default. …
- #2. Twitterrific. If you want a well-designed Twitter app that is not mean with options, then. …
- #3. Tweetbot. …
- #4. TweetLogix. …
- #5. Crowdfire. …
- #6. Echofon for Twitter. …
- #7. UberSocial. …
- #10. Janetter.