To add multiple responses to your image, find the question in your story and tap at the very bottom of the screen where it says how many people have seen that story. On the next screen, tap See All next to Responses. Now you can see all of the responses you’ve received to your question.
How do you share multiple story responses?
Close the Story (tap the cross in the top left of your screen) and select ‘Discard’. You will be taken back to the screen with all the answers to your questions. 3. Pick a different answer > Reply > Share response and this time add the photo (or video) that you downloaded in step 1 to the background.
How do you add a second text on Instagram?
You can also add text to a standard photo or video story, or even a Boomerang story. Simply create your story and choose the Aa button from the top-right corner. Tap on the font name at the top of the screen and select the font option to add your text.
Can you ask more than one question on Instagram?
Instagram has introduced the Quiz sticker that lets you ask multiple-choice questions through Stories, and unlike Polls, you can add up to four options as answers to the question.
How do you answer multiple questions?
Multiple-Choice Test Taking Tips and Strategies
- Read the entire question. …
- Answer it in your mind first. …
- Eliminate wrong answers. …
- Use the process of elimination. …
- Select the best answer. …
- Read every answer option. …
- Answer the questions you know first. …
- Make an educated guess.
How do you share more than one story on Instagram?
It is super easy.
- Open your Insta Story and swipe up. Open your Insta Story screen and swipe up. …
- Press on “Select Multiple”
- Select the photos or videos you want to post. …
- Press “NEXT”
- Edit your photos and videos. …
- Press “NEXT” …
- Select “Your Story” to share the photos and videos in your Story.
Should you respond to every Instagram comment?
Responding to all comments as quickly as possible help to: improve your chances of ranking as a Top Post, which helps to drive more people to your Instagram page. build social proof to attract new followers and advertisers to your page.
What should I reply to compliments on Instagram?
If you want to respond in a simple way and thank your date or partner for the compliment, you can say:
- “Thanks so much – I really appreciate you saying that.”
- “Thank you – that was really sweet to say.”
- “Wow, thanks so much.”
- “Thanks – that means a lot.”
How do you respond to bad comments?
How to Respond to a Negative Online Reviews
- ACKNOWLEDGE THE ISSUE. In most cases, even if you don’t think the customer is right, it’s important to acknowledge the issue. …
- APOLOGIZE. …
- PROVIDE AN EXPLANATION, IF NECESSARY. …
- COMPENSATE THE REVIEWER APPROPRIATELY. …
- INVITE THE REVIEWER TO DISCUSS THE MATTER OFFLINE.
Can you add Instagram filters to existing photos?
To add Instagram filters to existing photos, you need to open the camera on Instagram. Then, swipe up, select an existing photo in your camera roll, tap on the smiley face icon, and select a filter. … Once you’ve saved the filter, you can apply it to an existing photo in your camera roll.
How do you add to an Instagram story after posting?
To share feed posts to stories:
- Tap the paper airplane button below the post (like you would to send a direct message)
- You’ll then see an option on the following menu to “Create a story with this post”
- Tap it to see the feed post as a sticker with a customized background ready to share to your story.
How do I add a story to my story?
Share a Story to Your Story
- Open Instagram and tap on the message icon in the upper right-hand corner.
- Open the tagging notification you received when you were tagged in the Story.
- Tap ‘Add to Story’ and tap ‘Send’ to post it to your own Story.
Where are Instagram story templates?
Best Instagram Story Template Apps
- Sked Social.
- Hype Type.
How do you add more answers to Instagram quiz?
To get started, simply tap the quiz sticker button after you’ve taken a photo or video in the Instagram Stories camera. Next, give your quiz a name and then write out your own question and customize the answer choices — you can add up to four (or as few as two) possible answers.
How do you see full responses on Instagram questions?
How do I find the responses to my question? Open the story you shared with the question sticker and swipe up. From there, you’ll be able to see all responses you receive through your question sticker. All responses to your question sticker will also appear in your notifications feed.