Shorten your URL, and then switch over to your favorite Twitter app and paste the shortened URL in the message window. Create a new tweet and type New post: followed by the headline of your content. Copy and paste the headline if you have to.
How do you tweet a blog?
To start, create a free account and craft the message you’d like tweeted. Click to Tweet helps you craft the message you’d like people to tweet as they read your article. After you click Generate Basic Link, you see a shortened link (similar to bit.ly) that you can add to text in your blog post.
How do bloggers use twitter?
Try these out to drive more traffic to your site.
- Use Short, Provocative Tweets. A tweet is pretty short in and of itself. …
- Include an Intriguing Quote from Post. …
- Include Statistics. …
- Use #Hashtags. …
- Use @mentions. …
- Retweet Mentioned Blog Content. …
- Ask for a Retweet (or RT) …
- Use Visually Appealing Images.
Is Twitter good for bloggers?
Twitter is actually perfect for promoting blog posts because blog posts are samples of your writing that are short, digestible, and available with the click of a link. Here are a few suggestions on how to use Twitter to promote writing on your blog in a compelling way.
How do you share a post on twitter?
How to share a Tweet
- Tap on the share icon from a Tweet on your Home timeline or from a Tweet detail. …
- Choose a recipient from the quick-share list of the accounts you most frequently message with. …
- You have the option to Add a comment to your message.
- Tap Send.
Can I share my blog on twitter?
You can use Twitter to share your content in two ways: by hand or automatically. Follow these basic steps to manually share your content, such as a blog post: Create and publish your content. … Shorten your URL, and then switch over to your favorite Twitter app and paste the shortened URL in the message window.
What is blog example?
A blog (a shortened version of “weblog”) is an online journal or informational website displaying information in reverse chronological order, with the latest posts appearing first, at the top. It is a platform where a writer or a group of writers share their views on an individual subject.
Can I start a blog on twitter?
If you want to create a good looking live blog that’s easy to set up, use, and is completely free, then Twitter is a great option. See also: How to buy bitcoins. There are plenty of live-blogging providers out there, namely CoverItLive and Scribblelive.
What is the best blog platform?
The 5 Best Blogging Platform Options to Consider:
- Wix – Best blogging platform for most.
- WordPress with Bluehost – Best for building a brand.
- Strikingly – Best blogging platform for creatives.
- Squarespace – Best complement to your online store.
- Blogger – Best free blogging platform.
Is twitter considered a blog?
In fact, Twitter is a form of blogging — microblogging, that is. … Microblogging is a shorter form of blogging, but Twitter and blogs are still vastly different.
Is Facebook a blog?
The other advantage of Facebook Notes is that it’s free!
If you are thinking of using Facebook Notes in place of a business blog, it’s important to consider that Facebook Notes is not a full-fledged blogging platform.
How do I get traffic to my blog on twitter?
5 Simple Steps To Increase Traffic From Twitter
- Use short tweet: First, a tweet is itself pretty short. …
- Include statistics and quotes: People love to read statistics. …
- Make use of hashtag creatively: …
- Schedule your tweet properly: …
- Use @mentions:
How do I promote my writing on twitter?
Find your people
- Search keywords that you write about to see who else is tweeting about them.
- Like and retweet posts that resonate with you.
- Add your own comment to a tweet by replying or quote tweeting to share your input.
- Include a couple, relevant hashtags in your tweets.
How do you tweet someone not following you?
Twitter tip: How to make someone unfollow you
- Select the option to “Protect my Tweets” under “Security and privacy” settings.
- Go to the profile of your unwanted follower and block them. This will make them unfollow you.
- If you want, you can then unblock them (or not).
- Just make sure to unprotect your tweets to make them public again.
What is the Tweet button?
The Tweet button allows you to quickly share the webpage you’re viewing with all of your followers. Clicking the Tweet button provides you with a pre-populated Tweet containing a link to that webpage, which you can customize before sending.
How do you quote a tweet without linking it?
- Find one of your tweets and click the ‘Reply’ link.
- When the ‘Compose’ box appears, just delete your username, and type whatever text you want.
- Click the ‘Tweet’ button and it will appear threaded as a reply, even without your username appearing in the reply. You can do this in succession i.e.