To remove an event you’ve added from Facebook, open the Calendar app on your iPhone, iPad, or Mac and simply delete the event like any other. On iPhone or iPad, tap the List view button at the top. Then either select the event or press and hold to bring up the shortcut menu. Tap Delete Event.
How do I stop Facebook from syncing with my calendar?
Click the three horizontal lines in top-left corner to open menu option.
- Scroll to find the calendar you want to unsync.
- Press the cross X option and unsubscribe.
How do I remove facebook from my calendar?
Go to calander. click on a day, then click menu then click “calendars” and deselect the Facebook option.
Why can’t I delete events from my iPhone calendar?
Sometimes, the events on your phone’s iCloud calendar may fail to sync. … Turn off iCloud sharing for all your calendars. This should delete all the calendar data and events from your iPhone. Then, enable iCloud sharing and the problematic event should be gone now.
How do I hide events on my iPhone calendar?
How to hide a calendar in the iPhone and iPad Calendar app
- Launch the Calendar app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap on Calendars at the bottom.
- Tick Off the calendar you want to hide.
- Tap Done at the top left.
- The calendar should now be hidden. To unhide it, just perform the same steps again.
How do I unlink Facebook birthdays from my calendar?
Go into Accounts and sync in Settings and remove Facebook HTC Sense and your calendar will be back to normal.
How do I stop Facebook birthday notifications on my calendar?
Tap the Birthdays category in the What notifications you receive options menu to view your Facebook birthday notification settings. To completely disable Facebook birthday notifications, tap the Allow notifications on Facebook slider to the off position.
How can I remove birthday from Facebook?
How to hide your birthday on Facebook on a mobile device
- Open the Facebook app on an iPhone or Android.
- Tap the three stacked lines in the lower right-hand corner.
- Select “View your profile.”
- Tap “Edit Profile.” …
- Scroll to the bottom and select “Edit Your About Info.”
- Tap “Edit” next to the “Basic Info” section.
How do I get rid of the virus on my iPhone calendar?
Unsubscribe on the latest iOS versions
- Open Calendar App from the Home screen.
- Next, tap the Calendars button at the bottom.
- You should now notice a section called On My iPhone with several suspicious calendars listed below it. …
- Tap on the i button next to the suspicious calendar.
- Now, tap on Delete Calendar.
How do I get rid of spam events on my iPhone calendar?
Delete spam calendars and events on iPhone
- Make sure you’re using the latest version of iOS.
- Open the Calendars app.
- Tap the unwanted Calendar event.
- Tap Unsubscribe from this Calendar at the bottom of the screen.
- To confirm, tap Unsubscribe.
How do I remove spam from my calendar?
Tap on the i button next to your Spam calendar. Scroll to the bottom. Tap Delete Calendar.
- Right click on the calendar.
- Choose Delete.
- From the dialog that appears, choose Delete again.
How do I hide events on my calendar?
Change the privacy settings for an event
- On your computer, open Google Calendar.
- Open the event you want to update.
- Click Default visibility and choose the privacy setting for the event.
- Click Save.
How do I remove events from my iPhone calendar without edit button?
If you don’t have the ability to delete the event (it’s a shared calendar) then the Edit button will not appear. For such events, you should remove the shared calendar through Calendars at the bottom of the app, then choose ⓘ on the shared calendar and select Delete Calendar.
How do I change my calendar settings on my iPhone?
You can change Calendar settings from the main Settings app on your iPhone. To access them, tap Settings →Mail, Contacts, Calendars. Scroll down to the bottom of the screen. The Calendars settings are in the last section.