How can I see who likes my facebook page 2020?
Go to Settings in the upper right-hand corner of the Facebook business page and then there is a column down the left side, choose People and Other Pages. On the right there is a drop-down column and you can click on People Who Like This Page and it will show the actual people who Like your page.
Can you see everyone who likes your Facebook page?
Go down the bottom of “Manage Page” panel, click “Settings.” The “People and Other Pages” dialog box appears. If this section, the default is “People Who Like This Page,” but if you click the drop-down arrow, you will see your other lists: People Who Follow This Page.
How do I see my Facebook page likes?
How to find liked pages on Facebook on a computer
- Go to your Facebook profile page on a Mac or PC.
- Under your cover photo on the far right, click the dropdown menu labeled “About.”
- From the dropdown menu, near the bottom, select “Likes.”
- You will now see a list of all your liked pages.
Why can’t I see all the likes on my Facebook page?
People can control who can see what they’ve liked on Facebook. This means that Page admins won’t be able to see a full list of people who’ve liked their Page. We can see new likes, but this number usually doesn’t reflect our total like count since people can choose to share things differently.
How can I see the followers of my Facebook page?
Navigate to your Facebook page while logged in as an account that has a page role. Look for the gray navigation bar up top and click on the Insights button. Then look for the left-hand column and click on the Followers button.
Can a blocked person see my business page on Facebook?
No matter what method you use, the person will be permanently blocked from accessing your business page.
Can I see who unfollowed my Facebook page?
“To check out your current followers go to the “More” tab located on your profile page and click on ‘Followers’,” Vaughan said. “If someone who’s still on your ‘Friends’ list is missing, it means they’ve unfollowed you.”
How do I see all my likes on my Facebook business page?
It’s really easy to do, so let’s take a look:
- Open up the Admin Panel on your Facebook Page, and look for the “See Likes” link below the list of your most recent posts. …
- In the window that pops up, switch from People Who Like This to Pages that like this in the drop-down menu.