How do I download all of someones tweets?
Aha! Saving Tweets from Any Twitter Feed
- Find the Twitter feed you want to save. In my case, it’s @MarsCuriosity.
- Go to the site All My Tweets. …
- Enter the Twitter username you’re interested in and click “Get Tweets.” The page will load all the tweets from that Twitter feed.
- Collect the tweets.
Can you save someones tweets?
Because we put all sharing actions together in one place, it’s easier to save and share privately or publicly — in the moment, or later. To bookmark a Tweet, tap the share icon under the Tweet and select, “Add Tweet to Bookmarks”. To find it later, tap “Bookmarks” from your profile icon menu.
How do you get to the bottom of someone’s tweets?
How to See Old Tweets Using Twitter Search
- Open Twitter.com in your browser and click the search bar.
- Type in the following thread together with your Twitter username.
- Also, put the date range you want to dig back (username since: yyyy-mm-dd until yyyy-mm-dd). …
- Scroll to the bottom to see your old tweets.
Is there a tweet archive?
And it loads your Twitter profile to allow you to search and view old tweets, retweets, replies, and messages. The next one is to request a copy of your Twitter archive: First, go to your Accounts page in your Twitter account. Then go to “Content”. And from there, you’ll see a button that says “Request Your Archive”.
How can you find old tweets quickly?
Login to your Twitter account, and go to Twitter’s advanced search page.
- Under the “People” subheading, enter your username (with no “@”) into the “From these accounts” field:
- Under “Dates,” select start and end dates for your search:
- Click “Search,” and Twitter should return a list of top tweets from that period:
Can you see deleted tweets?
Twitter itself keeps an archive of all the tweets, even the deleted ones. But for security and privacy of the users, you can never find a tweet someone has deleted. But the original account which has tweeted it can have access to it. They can easily request for their archive and see the deleted tweets.
Are bookmarked tweets public?
The tweets bookmarked by you can’t be viewed by any other person unless they have access to your account. That’s because bookmarks are completely anonymous and provide a private way to save others tweet. Unlike Likes (formerly Favorites), bookmarks aren’t publicly displayed on your Twitter profile.
How do you save a tweet thread?
Whenever you want to save a Twitter thread, click on the Share button and choose ‘Add tweet to bookmarks. ‘ You can then access all your bookmarks from the Bookmarks section present in the left sidebar on the website.
Is all my tweets safe?
You don’t need to worry about the safety of your account since AllMyTweets is an authorized account that prioritizes the security of your account. As you log in, the app will ask your authorization. Once you allow it, it will read the tweets from your timeline and will be able to see who you follow.
How far back can you view tweets?
Unfortunately, Twitter only displays your last 3200 tweets in your timeline, so if you’re anything like me (I’ve been on Twitter since May 2009 and have well over 40,000 tweets), that won’t cut it.
How can I find old deleted tweets?
Find Deleted Tweets Using the WayBack Machine
- Access the WayBack Machine and type the full URL of the Twitter page you want to see. …
- If the WayBack Machine has crawled this page before, it will show you a screenshot of that page. …
- Choose the Year and Day of the deleted tweet and try to find it there.
How do you find tweets from someone?
Enter the person’s Twitter name into the “From these accounts” field. It’s the first field under the “Accounts” header on the form, and you may have to scroll down to find it. Choose other parameters for your search. The other fields in the advanced search form can help you find exactly which tweets you’re looking for.
Does twitter delete old tweets?
Old Tweets are never lost, but cannot always be displayed.
How do I find my tweet archive?
Go to your Account settings by clicking on the more icon in the navigation bar, and selecting Your account from the menu. Click on Download an archive of your data. Enter your password under Download an archive of your data, then click Confirm.
How do I get to my twitter archive?
On the Twitter for iOS or Android app:
- Tap the navigation menu icon to access the main menu.
- Tap Settings and privacy.
- Select Account.
- Tap Your Twitter data under Data and permissions.
- Confirm your password, then tap Request archive.