Click the “Privacy” tab to review and reset the privacy levels of the content you post on Facebook, and then click the “Edit” link for the setting you wish to change. From this screen, you can change the privacy levels for who can see your content, who can contact you and who can see you in search results.
Why can’t I change my Facebook privacy settings?
How to change your Facebook privacy settings
- Open your General Account Settings page and select Privacy in the top left.
- From there, you’ll be able to see who has access to what you post. …
- Click Edit to customize your posting privacy settings.
Is there a way to reset your Facebook?
To delete your Facebook page, you must log on to your account, then go to the “Delete my account” page at facebook.com/help/delete_account and click the big blue button. The Facebook help page says: “When you delete your account, people won’t be able to see it on Facebook.
How do I turn off Facebook privacy?
On a computer: Go to Settings > Privacy > “Do you want search engines outside of Facebook to link to your profile?” > Edit > Click the check box on the bottom > Turn Off.
Why can’t I see my Facebook settings?
– Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, – Log into Facebook and try again.
How do I change privacy settings on Facebook app?
On any Facebook page, tap the three horizontal lines on the lower right of the screen (on an iPhone) or the upper right (on an Android). Scroll to and tap “Settings & Privacy” > “Privacy Shortcuts” > “Review a few important privacy settings” You’ll be walked through the same privacy issues as on the web version.
Where are my Facebook settings?
To find your settings:
- Click in the top right of Facebook.
- Select Settings & Privacy, then click Settings.
- Click on the setting you’d like to update from the options in the left sidebar.
How can I reset my Facebook account without losing friends?
How to delete Facebook without losing your friends and photos
- Log into Facebook. Don’t look at any of the cancerous content on your feed and go directly into settings.
- Click on “Your Facebook Information”
- Click on “download your information”
- Now you’ve got a whole lot of options regarding what you want to download.
How do I restart my Facebook app?
Go to Apps and Tap on it. Locate Facebook app and tap on it to get to its settings. Tap Clear Cache and then Clear Data. Restart your Android and now launch Facebook app.
How do you set your Facebook to private on iPhone?
How you connect
- Open the Facebook app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap the Menu icon at the bottom right of the screen. …
- Scroll down and tap Settings from the list of menu options.
- Tap Account Settings from the pop up window.
- Tap Privacy.
- Select a subject for which you want to customize your privacy settings.
How do I change my Facebook page from public to private?
To change the privacy of a public Facebook group you admin:
- From your News Feed, click Groups in the left menu and select your group. If you don’t see Groups, click See More.
- Click Settings in the left menu.
- Click next to Privacy.
- Select Private and then click Save.
How do I make my Facebook profile private?
To make your profile private, go to your profile page and select Edit Details. Toggle off the information you want to keep private.
How do I find settings?
On your Home screen, swipe up or tap on the All apps button, which is available on most Android smartphones, to access the All Apps screen. Once you’re on the All Apps screen, find the Settings app and tap on it. Its icon looks like a cogwheel. This opens the Android Settings menu.
Why can’t I access my Facebook app?
If you’re having trouble logging into your Facebook account from your Facebook app: Make sure that you have the latest version of the Facebook app, or delete the app and then reinstall it. Try logging in from a mobile browser (example: Safari, Chrome).
How do I fix my settings?
Top 8 Ways to Fix Unfortunately Settings Has Stopped on Android
- Close Recent/Unused Apps. …
- Clear Settings’ Cache. …
- Force Stop Settings. …
- Clear Google Play Services’ Cache. …
- Update Google Play Services. …
- Uninstall Google Play Services Update. …
- Update Android OS. …
- Factory Reset Device.