Go to facebook.com. Click Email or Phone Number and enter one of the following: Email: You can log in with any email that’s listed on your Facebook account. Phone Number: If you have a mobile number confirmed on your account, you can enter it here (don’t add any zeros before the country code, or any symbols).
How do I add my Facebook account to a new device?
Open the Facebook app from your mobile device, or navigate to Facebook from your mobile browser to add or remove a saved account from your phone. You can add an account to your mobile device to make it easier to sign into your account in the future.
How do I get my old Facebook back on my new phone?
To recover an old account:
- Go to the profile of the account you’d like to recover.
- Click below the cover photo.
- Select Find support or report profile.
- Choose Something Else, then click Next.
- Click Recover this account and follow the steps.
How do I get Facebook to recognize my devices?
The Recognized Devices section of your Security Settings (https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=security§ion=devices&view) shows you a list of devices and browsers that have been used to log in to your Facebook account recently.
Why can’t I log into my Facebook on my new phone?
If you’re still having trouble, you can try to recover your account: Go to facebook.com/login/identify and follow the instructions. Make sure to use a computer or mobile phone that you have previously used to log into your Facebook account.
How do I sync my Facebook account to my new iPhone?
Method 1. Sync Facebook Contacts with iPhone By Using Settings
- Go to Settings on your iPhone. Scroll down to find Facebook. Tap it.
- Enter your Facebook email and password. Then, click Sign in.
- Turn on Contacts and Calendars.
- Tap Update All Contacts to sync iPhone contacts with Facebook.
Can I log into Facebook on 2 devices?
Logging in on Multiple Devices
Facebook enables you to log in to your account from your computer and your phone at the same time, or from two computers at once, or from a computer and a tablet. There’s no limit on the number of logins you can have using the same account credentials.
Can I talk to a live person at Facebook?
Speak to a Live Person at Facebook: … Dial (650) 543-4800 best Facebook customer service toll free number. 2. Say “Speak to live person”.
Can I link my old Facebook account to my new one?
Since it goes against our Community Standards to maintain more than one personal account, we don’t have a way to merge multiple accounts. However, you can manually switch to one account and keep the information that’s important to you.
How can I get my old Facebook back?
Facebook Help Team
- Click “…” in the top right side of the account’s profile.
- Click “Report”.
- Click “Report or close this account” and then “Continue”.
- Select “Recover this account”. You’ll then be logged out of your current account and taken through steps to help recover the old account.
How can I recover my Facebook account without verification code?
How to Recover Facebook Password without Confirmation Reset Code
- Try logging in with an alternate email or phone number. If you’re unable to login to Facebook using your usual login credentials, try using an alternate email address or phone number. …
- Try Trusted Contacts.
How can I recover my Facebook account without username and password?
You may be able to get back into your Facebook account by using an alternate email or mobile phone number listed on your account. If you don’t know what alternate information you have: Go to facebook.com/login/identify and follow the instructions.
Why can’t I access my Facebook?
Try recovering your Facebook account
Go to facebook.com/login/identify and follow the instructions. Make sure to use a computer or mobile phone that you have previously used to log into your Facebook account. Search for the account you want to recover.